Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

hard to believe its composed by Pritam, right? Same here. Bollywood should try and give this guy some credit, despite plagiarism and sh*t -- the guy's a genius!

Yeah, atleast he tries to vary his sources from all over the world :P

What I meant was how the whole thing is shot, including Ranbir's expressions, his movements and body language, the sequences, mannerisms, the light handed feel and ofcourse the composition. The whole thing put together is truly mind blowing. All in 2.5 minutes. Filmmaking and presentation at its finest.

Edited by achilles

:scratchchin:

Still trying to figure it out. I think GOW2--not seeing in theater with family quote is said by salman. But yeah, whatev, intriguing. :lol:

Yeah, atleast he tries to vary his sources from all over the world :P

What I meant was how the whole thing is shot, including Ranbir's expressions, his movements and body language, the sequences, mannerisms, the light handed feel and ofcourse the composition. The whole thing put together is truly mind blowing. All in 2.5 minutes. Filmmaking and presentation at it's finest.

That my friend requires real talent too. Don't you think?? :rofl:

Yeah i know you were talking about frames as in scenes, but think of those without music, since most of Barfi is a silent film.. would have meant nothing. Also the whole 'Ala barfi' song sequence (dunno if you have seen it) I'm sure Pritam took inspiration from Rockstar's 'Hawaa Hawaa''. Same feel/composition to it.. I think Mohit Chauhan is slowly becoming the voice of Ranbir kapoor!!

Can't wait to get my hands on Barfi's OST.

Edited by Freak

What bollocks :rofl:

I am sure there are people out there for whom CK is not a classic and you have to respect their opinion.You just love to trash people dont you :naughty:

:giggle:

No, he's like a buddy, kidding with him. I don't want to know random number ratings against a movie, would love to know what he "really" felt after watching it.. I saw the CK long back, almost forgotten what was it about, would love to rewatch it sometime maybe. Hence. I don't know why i have to explain my statements everytime.. but its cool.

those comments :rofl:

As one said, Rachel and Joey weren't the brightest characters to begin with. :lol:

But, miss Joey !! :blush:

Actually all of 'em, you do a great show.. and bang you're out of the industry. with few exceptions ofcourse :lol:

Edited by Freak

Akai San bro, I don't understand what are you doing by rating classics? Creating your own IMDB? :lol:

Just a Habit :P

Citizen Kane was supposed to be one of The Greatest Movies Ever and I loved the central idea of the movie but the movie was so damn slow and ya you are right I could give a line or 2 if I am rating it

Edited by Akai San

Just a Habit :P

Citizen Kane was supposed to be one of The Greatest Movies Ever and I loved the central idea of the movie but the movie was so damn slow .

Frankly, 90% of the so called hollywood/bollywood "classics" have bored me to death -- Not a piece of cake for our generation.

*Shoots self*

chal bhag yaha se nalayak :bigyellowgrin:

Bit excited myself.Really hope SRK does something decent this time.

He does more than Decent Everytime.Only raone was :bigyellowgrin: Otherwise he has been doing some really good stuff(MNIK,Rab ne,etc.),a bit different than what others like that Stupid Salman and Akshay,etc is doing.

Just few days left for the reveal :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

Edited by hope