Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

No Shutter Island this week :egyptian:

I am so pissed... I might just go and drag someone along for Legion.

Make sure not your girlfriend or good friends - the movie is not good from what I hear

What the hell PVR? No Shutter Island here either. It was there in the last weeks paper under next change FFS!

Anyway saw 12 angry men. Not bad but I honestly dont get why its so highly rated. I kept expecting the film to move towards a jaw dropping finale but it never comes. You can see the ending 15 minutes into the film and all the "twists" arent really that good.

Also Saw Rec 2. Not as good or as scary as the first one. Watch it if you have the time and really liked the first one. Otherwise forget about it.

Lastly saw Ed Wood. Which I really loved and so that inspired me to watch Plan 9 from outer space, which I loved even more. Both are very highly recommended although I would say you should see Ed Wood first.

/Hi five

Did you also get the feeling that Jack Sparrow would make an excellent Michael Jackson after watching Ed Wood?

@Dante You will pay for this.

/Shakes fist.

so i saw [REC] last night.

Maybe because you guys had hyped it so much, or the fact that it was after a Rum session, but didnt really get scared :roflroll:

it was thrilling (and a bit gross) but not really scary. Not for us atleast

so i saw [REC] last night.

Maybe because you guys had hyped it so much, or the fact that it was after a Rum session(mistake no.1), but didnt really get scared :roflroll:

it was thrilling (and a bit gross) but not really scary. Not for us atleast(mistake no 2)

Hhmm...let see

Daybreakers

The Descent 2

EDIT: Jacobs ladder with melt ur brain!!!

Edited by Snake

Anyway saw 12 angry men. Not bad but I honestly dont get why its so highly rated. I kept expecting the film to move towards a jaw dropping finale but it never comes. You can see the ending 15 minutes into the film and all the "twists" arent really that good.

Has any one seen Ek Ruka Huaa Faisla, bollywood remake of 12 angry man? One of bestest movies ever made in India, the guys fom NSD and Pankaj Kapoor :sign_omg: are rocking in this, explosive performances totally.

Having seen classics like ERHF, it's really hard to believe that Bollywood is nothing more than a hohouse today.

Jaane kaha gaye woh dinn :'(