Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

Lol @ renewed activity in this thread.

You would be surprised by who actually re-did the OP for the thread.

P.S. -- Hint, it is not Snake.

Edited by ALPHA17
  • Like 1

Man I have been itching for another playthrough ever since I finished the game on the PS3 last year. I was almost about to give up and start it before the official announcement.

^^ just start it off, the game is a good 4 months away from coming on PC, and if its anything like GTA IV, add another month for the initial glitches to get ironed out ! Planning to play it on PC or PS4 ?

^^ PC reqs might be pretty steep .... i think i'll have to buy a ps4 soon .... but then apart from gta v, all the other good titles I was looking forward to are launching only next year :(

Edited by Ne0

Requirements should be fine. No matter how much they add, the core of the game will still be based on last gen consoles. So unless its a horrid port I wouldnt expect Watch Dogs levels of nonsense.

Hopefully custom radio stations are still in. Those are always the best part about PC GTA games.

It still blows my mind what R* was able to accomplish on last gen consoles.

Been playing Watchdogs on the PS4 and the game is so bland and unpolished. Here are a few things I noticed that are done much better on older consoles by GTA V

1. The dynamic world shadows don't move as time progresses. They only move when you move the camera. So much for realtime passage of time effects
2. The clothes never partially get wet. They have only two clothing textures for Aiden. Completely dry and completely wet. So it's not even a real effect.
3. Daytime character shadows look like sh*t! Blurry garbage. Shady turds. Garbled crap. Can't believe they couldn't get shadows like GTA V on the PS4!
4. There are no dynamic shadows based on moving light sources. You stand in front of car headlights and it's as if they pass through you!
I could go on. Btw, 1 and 2 were there in GTA 4 (in goddamn 2008!!)
Many more things like these jump out on a constant basis. GTA V has ruined all other urban setting open-world games for me. It's the most polished game I've ever played. Can't wait to play it again on the PS4.
  • Like 1

2. The clothes never partially get wet. They have only two clothing textures for Aiden. Completely dry and completely wet. So it's not even a real effect.
3. Daytime character shadows look like sh*t! Blurry garbage. Shady turds. Garbled crap. Can't believe they couldn't get shadows like GTA V on the PS4!

I 100% agree bro...

Just check amazing weather effects in GTA V

You can change weather in real time in GTA V by using cheat codes but you can't do that in WD lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl8gAmf23c8