Grand Theft Auto V

Snake

Yes but gameplay is far far better than GTA...

R* is very good in creating massive rich detailed worlds like Bethesda but both companies suck when it comes to gameplay....Elder Scrolls gameplay is super boring when compared to Witcher, Dragon Age and Dark souls, same case is with GTA games now :|

gta games ka gameplay boring :mellow:

There was not a single moment in GTA 5 when you felt bored

Yeah this was the first GTA I almost 100% since Vice City, more than 50 hours and not a single dull moment. I was even avoiding doing story missions until there was nothing else left to do because I didn't want it to end.

WD on the other hand, the fking thing just doesn't end.

I also like GTA V a lot but game is not perfect, there are tons of boring and shitty moments in GTA V like that container moving mission :|

Gta is the baap of all urban open world games,

Fixed...

Yes i agree..No one can match R* when it comes to creating massive rich open worlds but R* needs to make gameplay lil better and more fun like Sleeping Dogs nd all...

gta games ka gameplay boring

Have you played GTA 4 ? Easily the most boring and dull GTA game ever....

Anyway, let's just stop this WD vs GTA sh*t now and get back to the topic..lol..

Edited by Zodak™

I heard that one of the major issue of the Watch Dog is the protagonist. He is very uninspiring; there is nothing much role play to do - his path of life is very linear- you can't be a good or bad guy, something like that.

Not really.. there is a reputation system and everything with a few perks but you can ignore the whole thing and progress fine. And gta gameplay is really really sad... I just find controlling the characters to be very very clunky... aidens movements are a lot smoother.. sd has the fighting.. wfd has the hacking.. gta only has shooting.. And the character switching is restricted in most missions... flying also was terrible.

• Like 2

I just find controlling the characters to be very very clunky... aidens movements are a lot smoother.. sd has the fighting.. wfd has the hacking.. gta only has shooting.. And the character switching is restricted in most missions...

+1 I agree.

flying also was terrible.

+100000000000000 Seriously...

Heli and plane controls are terrible in both GTA V S.P and Online... :rant:

Check this..

Edited by Zodak™

Even for GTA 5, PC and next-gen versions were developed alongside the PS360 versions. And the PC and console architectures are quite similar this time around. I would expect the PC port to be decent.

Source?

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/grand-theft-auto-v-profile-returns-in-amds-13-30beta-drivers/

^ i am now bit confident about optimization :)

Edited by joken732a

I put gameplay and gameplay variety above story and graphical polish in video games. And really, GTA is bland. Apart from a 'well narrated mediocre story' and the polish of the game world (AND MASSIVE HYPE), it has nothing going for it. Not even shooting mechanics or accurate player movement.

I quite enjoyed GTA 5 on the PS3, but not as much as I imagined before I played it. WHile playing it, it was like my head told me continuously that 'omg omg gta 5 gta 5 such awesome game...look at this, look at that', but oh well all i was doing was drive around the city with long dialogue sequence i didnt bother to hear a word of, or 'try' to enjoy shooting and killing goons with the clunky aiming and clunky player movement. I did enjoy the production value and finesse though, but I was always clear that i wasnt enjoying 'playing the game' but instead happy about the legacy/hype of the game.

But really people need to wake up and rethink what makes a game fun, because if gameplay is the last factor then god save gaming.

I feel the exact opposite, I felt GTA V brought GTA back. Story/presentation aside, I had a lot of fun actually 'playing it'. Small tweaks to the movement, driving and shooting made it a whole new experience compared to it's predecessor. The side stuff and mini games, races etc were a lot of fun. The main missions themselves were really creative and had varied set pieces to keep the experience fresh throughout. Hell I keep missing GTA V while I'm playing Watch_Dogs. Every time I got to Pawnee in W_D, I feel like, oh man I wish I driving around Blaine County instead. Even some of the missions are weaker versions of the ones from GTA V.

For the record, I didn't like GTA IV at all.

Yeah this was the first GTA I almost 100% since Vice City, more than 50 hours and not a single dull moment. I was even avoiding doing story missions until there was nothing else left to do because I didn't want it to end.

WD on the other hand, the fking thing just doesn't end.

Yup this is exactly how I feel about the two games. WD isn't a bad game but there are higher benchmarks set by games like GTA V and Sleeping Dogs.

Gta boring? Gta 5 was one of the moast entertaining games i have played last gen. The writing in the missions alone is enough to make it fabtastic and fun to play. Some of the missions maybe interesting and different in watchdogs, but the writing is so bad as compared to gta that one is bound to get bored after a certain time.

I loved GTA 5. One of the best games I've played in a long time. Won't forget the trip I made to Mt. Chilliad on a bicycle. Amazing sights.

However, what annoyed me about the game was - the main selling point of the marketing - the heists - were so few and most of them felt half baked. Also, the writing in the game was bad. The characters weren't memorable and the humour was extremely stupid.

^^ yep, except the first and the last heist, rest were not exactly thought out in detail .... also, another poorly made area was the properties/houses buying - I didn't get why R* did not allow buying houses to stay in .... it was allowed in both VC/SA ....

Characters not memorable? Really?

@Ne0, they could have given you player bought housing but it would have interfered with the narrative. Imagine if Michael was staying anywhere else other than his house some of the story beats wouldn't have been the same. It was deliberate.

Edited by Tyler