ivg hacked?

hussain

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for newtotenham.net

What is the current listing status for newtotenham.net?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 13 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-10-12, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-10-12.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS57494.

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, newtotenham.net did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 4 domain(s), including nsesharetips.com/, nasey.com/, indianvideogamer.com/.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

^^ nope got this on chrome too. i closed the browser and got this while trying to get to ivg. Clicked on proceed anyway.

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!

www.indianvideogamer.com contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.

Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.

We have already notified www.indianvideogamer.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.indianvideogamer.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

^^ yup the infection is real and present, we've already found it. Don't know the extent though to which it might affect visitors..Have given sam the pointers to find and remove it.

I was able to browse perfectly fine from my office i.e. till about 2:30AM..... Yes, chindi browser... :P But yeah, as soon as I got home and tried to access the forums, I got an error saying something's wrong and I got an option to go ahead and I did that..... I'm using Firefox BTW....

So, it seems the warning appears on Firefox the first time you visit IVG in a session. For example, it again appears now after rebooting. BTW, any possibility of password compromise?

Archived