Secret Santa 2012 GIFTS thread

abhi90

Well if he had half a brain he would have bought something from an Australian online retailer, I am sure there are hundreds.

And I am 100% sure there are many chocolate+flowers website in Australia too, so I don't think its a valid excuse saying that you lived in Australia.

Well if he had half a brain he would have bought something from an Australian online retailer, I am sure there are hundreds.

And I am 100% sure there are many chocolate+flowers website in Australia too, so I don't think its a valid excuse saying that you lived in Australia.

I am not happy with what he did buy I am guessing a 14 year old might not have access to online banking / CC facility.

He could have easily asked Abhinit to help him out though.

He has parents for sure , and I am 100% sure his parents won't refuse him access because he has also got stuff in return.

Why are you guys trying to defend him ? He defaulted, he should be punished, shouldn't have participated if he can't return the favour. The only person defending him should be Scam Payne himself, if he has a valid reason he should post here and the mods/Abhi can be the judge of whether it was justified or not.

koldy forever alone :ha:/>

:chair:

When i inquired with abhinit regarding the gift,he mentioned that my santa had to deal with some medical emergency at home,if that's the case,i don't really mind.

Though i was informed of this ,abhinit u beech..... u never told me who my santa was :rant:

Anyways that doesn't matter now,it was a wonderful event that was well organized courtesy abhinit,hope this doesn't happen to me again :P

Can I pitch in and become Outsider's Not so Secret Santa? This way we can forget the whole Max Payne business, and I'll have the satisfaction of being a Santa when i missed out earlier...

I don't think the problem is outsider not getting a gift as much as Max Payne not reciprocating.

A 14 year old having acccess to TP itself is a dangerous thing, that i why i prefer to not buy or sell to kids in the forum. But i guess it was not avoidable in this scenario. My suggestion is lets pool up and send the gifts to the members who have not received them.

Also, please restrict the participation to Indian Members only, its not easy for kids and other members with no CC send or buy stuff from abroad, AFAIK even Abhi used to ask for assistance from other members to purchase on their behalf :naughty:

I am not happy with what he did buy I am guessing a 14 year old might not have access to online banking / CC facility.

He could have easily asked Abhinit to help him out though.

Well he did ask me for help while he stated that he did not have a CC, but I myself do not have one and thus I couldn't help him out, I asked him to ask his parents or other friensd but he did not reply.

I've called him, sms'e him, PM'ed him multiple times and he only replies yesterday via PM at 3:10pm and his reply was "No, I haven't sent my gift" or something on those lines

Since he wasn't replying to my calls/sms/PM, I asked CR7, his friend, to ask him if h had sent his gift or not. CR7 added by himself that he'll be banned if he doesn't send a gift to which Max Payne replied that "I don't care, ban me"

Kold's Santa is Invader, I also sms'ed, pm'ed and called him, bu he picked up my call and was sorry for the delay and was telling me that he has a relative's operation, thus he is busy, he has kold's gift packed and has no time to access the net and asked me to send him kold's address via sms which I did, I'm not sure if he has sent the gift or not.

I am out of station and thus I haven't been able to reply. Rosh y u no reply here that I'm out :fear:

I'm ready to pool for both of their gifts.

@GS: Yes I also did ask for some assistance when I was new but that was a different thing.

IMO letting a 14 year old take part (even in festive spirit) in thingies which involve money is always a bad decision. Teenage years, mood swings, blah blah. Better keep an age limit from next year so that people participate more responsibly.

@Others: Abhinit wasn't here as he's travelling to meet the girl of his dreams. :naughty:

@alekh: NO I wasn't

Also I asked almost every teenager before confirming via PM that can he surely participate in advance and gather enough money for SS, I even asked them to ask their parents and get back to me after asking them if need be.

Some members like hussain, who is also a kid saved money for the gift by not eating pizza's for a week or two.

The reason I allowed teenagers to take part was because of "Gehun ke saath ghun bhi pista hain" but I think this is weird

It's all upto the participants if they want to let them take part or not.

Archived