PS3 FAQ

CarbonCore

Well,I play fifa mostly with Indians (Ivg folk)

And was basing my views on that.

Anyway you win the round :P

Btw some people get really high pings to even their nearest servers (people with wireless broadband like tikona )

Please help me with the ps3 proxy server.sorry,if this is not the right place for asking this.

i use wifi to connect my ps3 to my laptop.i use connectify for this purpose.i downloaded ps3.proxyserver.GUI and it has no error.It's working properly on the laptop.

i changed my ip to static ip and typed that address in the dialog box of proxy server.then i moved to my ps3,selected use proxy server and entered the address.but when i tested the net on ps3,it wasn't working.when i checked the connection settings on the ps3,i found that the ip on my laptop was different from that of the ps3's. Please someone guide me how to solve thos problem.thanks in advance,

thanks,it worked :bigyellowgrin: .i have another thing to ask.This is about PAIN game on ps3.i downloaded it today.game size was 1710mb.After the download has completed,i started installation but it was really very slow compared to other games.i started it and it was working fine with few hanks in between the game.when i checked out the game size from the xmb,it wasn't showing up.it was just saying counting.i left it to count for about 10 minuted and it showed me that the game's size is 1787mb.i didn't get it.it's original size is 1710mb then how it's showing 1787mb and i haven't downloaded anything for the game.and why it takes a long time to count game's size.i have gta 4 on my hdd and it doesn't shows any problem while playing or when check game's size.i something wrong with PAIN or my ps3.i have downloaded it twice to check.

so my fat has died, suddenly.

Sony service center is offering a discount and giving me the new crap super slim in around 10K, the issue is that it is the 12GB one, no HDD and worse no HDD Caddy.

Does anybody know if the Caddy can be bought somewhere in India or do I need to import from Amazon ?

Thanks in advance :)

thanks,it worked :bigyellowgrin:/> .i have another thing to ask.This is about PAIN game on ps3.i downloaded it today.game size was 1710mb.After the download has completed,i started installation but it was really very slow compared to other games.i started it and it was working fine with few hanks in between the game.when i checked out the game size from the xmb,it wasn't showing up.it was just saying counting.i left it to count for about 10 minuted and it showed me that the game's size is 1787mb.i didn't get it.it's original size is 1710mb then how it's showing 1787mb and i haven't downloaded anything for the game.and why it takes a long time to count game's size.i have gta 4 on my hdd and it doesn't shows any problem while playing or when check game's size.i something wrong with PAIN or my ps3.i have downloaded it twice to check.

Why are you bothered about the size? As long as it works!

There is nothing wrong that you can do :P it probably is that way.

dmc4 jab dala tha,to jab half an hour ka install hota hai,to pure process mein awaaze aayi par game khelte samay band ho gayi.my ps3 1.5 years old.

uncharted3 mein bhi shuru mein aati hai aur phir sahi ho jaati hai.

Archived