Batman: Arkham Knight

HundredProofSam

I believe its inclusion successfully avoided the franchise fatigue. I had a great fun with it and thought it added a much needed variety to the gameplay in the series.

I did find it incredibly frustrating in a couple of missions, admittedly, mostly dealing with the Arkham Knight that come in the later part of the game, but I think the problem in those missions lied heavily in the level design. Otherwise, it is really fun!

If you are not finding it enjoyable right now, then it is going to become tedious by the end.

Coming to the story, it was a great cinematic experience for me. Some pacing issues have to be acknowledged in the 2nd half, however, the good ultimately outweighed the bad. Because the ending for these characters is absolutely phenomenal outclassing even the likes of TDK.

I've spent 150+ hours on this game. Totally worth it!

So played quite a lot of this game and till now ...I am very impressed with this game.

It is very very good game and though i agree the use of batmobile seems is way too much but the controls are so fluid that it cuts down much of the frustration that would have actually build up because of overuse.

I have never seen in any game a car this big with this smooth controls...absolutely brilliant.

The whole game and the atmosphere is fantastic....its amazing to see the fear Batman has over most common thugs....they see his car are they know its bad to be out in the roads ...

I don't know why this game got so much hate....batmobile is overused but still aint that bad and story execution is also so well done....Enjoying every movement of it.

I am still about half way though ....so hope rest of the game is as amazing as the first half....

So played quite a lot of this game and till now ...I am very impressed with this game.

It is very very good game and though i agree the use of batmobile seems is way too much but the controls are so fluid that it cuts down much of the frustration that would have actually build up because of overuse.

I have never seen in any game a car this big with this smooth controls...absolutely brilliant.

The whole game and the atmosphere is fantastic....its amazing to see the fear Batman has over most common thugs....they see his car are they know its bad to be out in the roads ...

I don't know why this game got so much hate....batmobile is overused but still aint that bad and story execution is also so well done....Enjoying every movement of it.

I am still about half way though ....so hope rest of the game is as amazing as the first half....

Puri khatam karo you will share the same sentiments for batmob...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Okay...may be later on it would get frustating.....

btw keeping batmob aside...the game is still damn good yaar....

Yeah its an okay game.. and looked tooo good on ps4 at release.

I hate the batmobile.

I stopped playing at the huge drill machine vs batmobile section.

Not because it was hard but it got too irritating after a while.

Sent from my ONE E1003

That was one silly boss fight..

My opinion maybe different from others but personally, origins was the high point for the series.

It's my favourite till date.

Arkham Knight feels really good to play but is undermined by poor design choices.

The story just drags on towards the end.

Sent from my ONE E1003

There were 3 to 4 points where i thought okay this is the end now only for not ro be..

Just keep upgrading batmobile and get virus special attack upgrade as soon as possible. Everything will be super easy! :)

I hate the batmobile.

I stopped playing at the huge drill machine vs batmobile section.

Not because it was hard but it got too irritating after a while.

Sent from my ONE E1003

The most Irritating fight was when we had clear the gazillion number of Arkham Knight tanks when they attacked the GCPD Headquarters

My opinion maybe different from others but personally, origins was the high point for the series.

It's my favourite till date.

Arkham Knight feels really good to play but is undermined by poor design choices.

The story just drags on towards the end.

Sent from my ONE E1003

There were 3 to 4 points where i thought okay this is the end now only for not ro be..

WOh toh har Batman Game mein hai....asa lagta hai abhi khatam hojayega....lekin nahi....

Just keep upgrading batmobile and get virus special attack upgrade as soon as possible. Everything will be super easy! :)

Cool...

The most Irritating fight was when we had clear the gazillion number of Arkham Knight tanks when they attacked the GCPD Headquarters

Done with that fight....didn't find it game breaking irritating...it was okay....

Edited by playstation

Done with that fight....didn't find it game breaking irritating...it was okay....

:huh: .. If you've done with that fight then I think you're at the end of the game. One boss fight and confrontation with Arkham Knight and Joker then you're done.

Okay...may be later on it would get frustating.....

btw keeping batmob aside...the game is still damn good yaar....

enjoy it. its one of the best open world games out there that actually maintains a great pace and narrative flow throughout. some of the storytelling techniques they use in the open world put most linear game titles to shame. this is how a open world cinematic game should be done.

I did and I don't.

Never said you shouldnt like it either.. people have liked it too but the general consensus has been that people have hated it coz of the shoving batmobile every few missions.. so tesious that theres literally more thn 2 missions of same time where all you gotta do is take out them drone tanks..

Almost to the end.....Poison IVY...:wub:

btw i am now leaning towards the frustating side of the car combat....as the game coming to an end its is reaching a level of frustration when it comes to batmobile combat....too much yaar....specially the Cobra tanks...makes no sense that i have to hide and sneak behind them and fire....its funny that even after upgrading to level 3 my weapons i can only destroy them when i fire after sneaking behind...stupidity hai aur kuch nahi...