HundredProofSam

Personal Training / Fitness Counseling thread

For the last couple of weeks I've started running on treadmill early morning(~5 AM), 2-3 times/week and every time after the workout my stomach starts aching, almost for the whole day. Running is not new for me and I've been doing this for many years, but in the evening hours. Also started again after a break of 7-8 months. So, not sure if this is because of the break or because I havnt eaten for 7-8 hours before the workout. Any suggestions?

Very close to the maximum limit of the eleptical machine for the majority of the 50 minutes,

and it's a personal best of 605 calories in 50 minutes.

How is distance calculated in the eleptical though ? (why is it so low, I mean for treadmill it is like 2 kilometres in 8 minutes)bcd3f7a5841603f1f58f4d8453230905.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

Google forecast showed cloudy weather with high precipitation, so thought it would be my last chance to cross 100 KM's for the first time before summer arrives.

But, it was as hot and humid as it could be [never trust Google forecast]

Nonetheless 110 KM'S DONE IN A GO.

Stats are of the return trip only.be04218450a3ffd12d4c9ebedc793cb8.jpg2509d9e5ccfda7c1d38529fd3f1d531b.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GunnerY2J said:

New personal best on an eleptical : 632 calories in 50 minutes.

Max level (16) from start to finish : Way harder than cycling 100 KM's.

85b630c15603fd9cc75d5b0953bf5263.jpg

Do you have elliptical at home? 

A good 1 hour workout after a long time, gets very hot and dehydrating in this temperature.

Warm up (100 skipping jumps, 30 knee ups and 30 jumping jacks)

Done in two sets :

75 close squats (feet touching each other)
140 lunge pulses (70 each leg)
75 jump squats (5 second break after every 12-15 repitition)
75 calf squats

1 80 second squat hold 
2 40 second squat holds

Basic 5 minute calf stretches.

90 hip bridges
leg outside circles (120 seconds - felt the hardest actually)
Donkey kicks (180 seconds) 
seal kicks (90 Seconds)

57 pushups - 3 sets (23,24,10)
100 mountain climbers (1 set)

And 1.3 km cycling to get milk and dahi.

Edited by GunnerY2J

I don't go to the gym or anything (I mean, before the virus took over), but over the past few months I developed a routine of cycling for an hour or so daily. 

Twice a day (two hours) in the colder months, had to cut it to one hour every night because of the heat.

I initially did it only because I really enjoy cycling, fitness not being much of a concern. But this, combined with eating moderately healthy for 2 months has shown some results I guess.

Idk about weight, but Im pretty sure I'm slimmer with regard to how I fit in my clothes. People around me have also said so.

Furthermore, I wasn't exactly fat but I didn't have any muscle either. Cycling didn't do much in the weight department maybe, but I see decent muscle definition around my legs.

It's not insane, but compared to earlier, there are definitely lines and bulges going around. 

I can't even cycle within my society now because one of my friends has got the virus, and nobody can leave.

Can anybody recommend exercises which I could do? Now I don't want the work to go away, even though it wasn't really a goal.

(I'm no good at pushups and stuff, but I can do those weird leg raises where you have to twist your legs or whatever) 

PS. They aren't going to seal the society. So we maybe allowed walks and cycling in around a week :) 

22 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I don't go to the gym or anything (I mean, before the virus took over), but over the past few months I developed a routine of cycling for an hour or so daily. 

Twice a day (two hours) in the colder months, had to cut it to one hour every night because of the heat.

I initially did it only because I really enjoy cycling, fitness not being much of a concern. But this, combined with eating moderately healthy for 2 months has shown some results I guess.

Idk about weight, but Im pretty sure I'm slimmer with regard to how I fit in my clothes. People around me have also said so.

Furthermore, I wasn't exactly fat but I didn't have any muscle either. Cycling didn't do much in the weight department maybe, but I see decent muscle definition around my legs.

It's not insane, but compared to earlier, there are definitely lines and bulges going around. 

I can't even cycle within my society now because one of my friends has got the virus, and nobody can leave.

Can anybody recommend exercises which I could do? Now I don't want the work to go away, even though it wasn't really a goal.

(I'm no good at pushups and stuff, but I can do those weird leg raises where you have to twist your legs or whatever) 

PS. They aren't going to seal the society. So we maybe allowed walks and cycling in around a week :) 

Leg raises are mostly for abs, if youre specifically looking to workout your legs then you can go for Squats, lunges, good morning bends (actually stiff leg deadlifts, but good morning bends can be modified to imitate stiff leg deadlifts), calf raises,etc

Edited by playstationdude