Dark Souls 3

KnackChap

They should've started at the time ds2 was released.... also, isn't bb funded by Sony ? How can they rip off assets from bb and put into a multi plat game ?

PS4 exclusive accessories, may be :P

Edited by Django_3101

They should've started at the time ds2 was released.... also, isn't bb funded by Sony ? How can they rip off assets from bb and put into a multi plat game ?

Simple take a texture , change color/saturation settings and voila BRAND new texture :P

Platform: PC/PS4/XBO.

Release: Early 2016. Probably same as Dark Souls 2? March?

As fires fade and the world falls into ruin, developer FROMSOFTWARE and director Hidetaka Miyazaki continue their critically-acclaimed and genre-defining series with Dark Souls III.
Developed by FromSoftware and directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki, the game will challenge you to survive a coming apocalypse in a vast twisted world full of fearsome beasts, devious traps and hidden secrets.
Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

**Update** A follow-up press release from Bandai Namco's European arm has let slip that Dark Souls 3 will be the last game in the series: '“The DARK SOULS brand became a phenomenon thanks to amazing work from our dear partners FromSoftware and our very own BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment teams”. said Herve Hoerdt, Vice President of Marketing & Digital at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe. “But above all, we are blessed to have such a supportive and loving community, and we are happy to dedicate this final episode to them!”'

WTF last Souls title ? :samui:

Scamco Gandai : we want you to make DS3 after seeing Kaz bathe in BB moneys

Miyazaki : im sorry *bows* i put all my creativity into BB

Scamco : *throws an untypable amount of money at miyazaki*

Miyazaki : Hai! i sharr get to work right nowu,Boys! get me those BB assets nau.We gotta do some milking :smokey: i mean make a game!

Edited by PhantomShade