Sign in to follow this  
KnackChap

Horizon: Zero Dawn

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Besides Bloodborne of course. Unless people think it isn't firsty party because its co-developed with From. That'd be as stupid as saying Metroid Prime 4 or Smash Bros or Pokemon aren't first party because they're made by companies not fully owned by Nintendo.

Bloodborne not made by first party studio. From software was main studio behind it. Game was directed by Miyazaki 

Talking about first party developed games. 

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Bloodborne not made by first party studio. From software was main studio behind it. Game was directed by Miyazaki 

By that logic, even spiderman is not first party developed since insomniac made xbox games too. 

The ip is owned by Sony and it paid for the game. That makes it a first party developed game. 

12 minutes ago, adity said:

By that logic, even spiderman is not first party developed since insomniac made xbox games too. 

The ip is owned by Sony and it paid for the game. That makes it a first party developed game. 

Yes, but I clearly said that iam talking about best first party studio developed PS4 game and not the best PS4 game overall. Best first party studio game is HZD. 

My favourite PS4 console exclusive game overall is Nier and Yakuza 0. 

GG made best first party studio game for PS4 out of all the Sony first party owned studios. I was not counting 3rd party and 2nd party studio games. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

12 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

If we move goal posts then yeah its not fully developed in house, its made by Fromsoft in collaboration with Sony Japan Studio. But its about as first party as Uncharted and Killzone.

On March 2nd – 7-8 PM CET / 11-12 AM ET / 8-9 AM PT, Ashly Burch (Voice of Aloy) and Ben McCaw (Lead Writer at Guerrilla) will be answering your questions on r/horizon. 

We want to celebrate the first anniversary of Horizon with you by doing an AMA, here on /r/horizon! Joining us will be Ashly Burch, the voice of Aloy and Ben McCaw, Lead Writer on Horizon Zero Dawn and The Frozen Wilds. We’re looking forward to answering your questions and hope to see you here on March 2nd.

19 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

I downloaded it on the Indian store.

Ya i asked in the afternoon when it wasn't up on the us/Indian  PS store yet...I downloaded it a while back 

Edited by kold_war