Jump to content

Halo Infinite


Heaven Angel
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, StormShadow said:

Same here. Hate the open world aspect of the game. Makes the Master Chief feel like a regular run and gun soldier. 

The save system is flawed as well!

 

 

Cheers.

Yeah, the saving checkpoint doen't carry across reloads, saving progress does, learnt the hard way after losing progress twice <_<

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Played for like 7 hours straight today. Mostly Ranked Arena with some customs. Soooo sweaty! This is hands down the best Halo MP till date. :majesty:

 

Weirdly didn't get even 1 game on Recharge so ended up playing it in customs.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/24/2021 at 11:49 PM, Ne0 said:

Yeah, the saving checkpoint doen't carry across reloads, saving progress does, learnt the hard way after losing progress twice <_<

Yes and not just that, even when "saving progress" appears, you do not necessarily start at the exact same location or with exact same weapons. 

Like for instance in tower mission when "saving progress" appeared i kept spawning outside the tower after reloads, then once i spawned outside the ransom keep instead of FOB, as last "saving progress" appeared when i crossed ransom keep and didn't appear when i fast travelled to FOB later.

It also saved my scorpion tank once, at the FOB and didn't during the next save. :ko:

 

 

Cheers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, StormShadow said:

Yes and not just that, even when "saving progress" appears, you do not necessarily start at the exact same location or with exact same weapons. 

Like for instance in tower mission when "saving progress" appeared i kept spawning outside the tower after reloads, then once i spawned outside the ransom keep instead of FOB, as last "saving progress" appeared when i crossed ransom keep and didn't appear when i fast travelled to FOB later.

It also saved my scorpion tank once, at the FOB and didn't during the next save. :ko:

 

 

Cheers.

 

I faced similar issue in the tower mission. Other missions were fine but it could be because I never ended mid-mission after that. Or maybe I did, can't remember.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just finished the campaign yesterday.

 

Gameplay and music are GOAT tier. 

 

Last 3 missions reminded me of Doom Eternal with waves of enemies and bosses. 

 

Gameplay held pretty well in that situation. I was just zipping around with grapple hook when surrounded by enemies. 

 

This game has a lot of potential, hopefully 343 will add destiny style raids for coop mode in campaign.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Just Had an epic session teaming up with @dylanjosh@STICK3Rboy

 

how do you get that thrust while melee-ing? 

 

also how best to use that energy sword effectively. 

 (Some people just use that sword and the grapple. They just never run out of the grapple hook. Traverse the map using the grapple alone.) :blink:

 

 

Play the campaign.

 

It will teach you all the mechanics. 

 

And is pretty good too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Just Had an epic session teaming up with @dylanjosh@STICK3Rboy

 

how do you get that thrust while melee-ing? 

 

also how best to use that energy sword effectively. 

 (Some people just use that sword and the grapple. They just never run out of the grapple hook. Traverse the map using the grapple alone.) :blink:

 

 

 

Yeah when you use the sword you get a small dash when the opponent is within a certain distance. 

 

For grapple hook, i think they must be picking up other people's dropped equipment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

 

 

Yeah when you use the sword you get a small dash when the opponent is within a certain distance. 

 

For grapple hook, i think they must be picking up other people's dropped equipment. 

 

 

Some get a short thrust/dash even while melee-ing. Wonder how that gets activated everytime. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...