Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

Tried again and never thought Hulk would be such a weakass bitch. Need to dodge etc or he just dies. Enemies are like tanks. 
It's always gonna be a problem to make gameplay around super powerful heroes..

There's a reason even the mcu is using him in bits and pieces..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, sobbii said:

It's always gonna be a problem to make gameplay around super powerful heroes..

There's a reason even the mcu is using him in bits and pieces..

Gameplay here is gimped because this is a monetization heavy GaaS game.

MCU has Hulk as a supporting character ( :rofl: ) played by Mark Ruffalo.

They never made a sequel to that film where Fight Club actor was Dr.Banner/Hulk because it flopped i guess.

Overall i think Hulk has gone down in popularity compared to the rise of iron man and thor and evergreen popularity of spodey.

They never made a sequel to that film where Fight Club actor was Dr.Banner/Hulk because it flopped i guess.

Overall i think Hulk has gone down in popularity compared to the rise of iron man and thor and evergreen popularity of spodey.
It wasn't really a flop it did well considering it was one of the earlier mcu movie when comic book movies didn't get such lime light.

12 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Count your stars its not Eric Bana :lol: 

From what I've read Edward Norton was a pain to work with which is why they replaced him later on. Iirc Marvel itself pushed for him since he was more recognisable. His attitude might be a reason he doesn't get a lot of work even after giving some all time great performances in Fight Club and American History X. Apparently he completely changed American History X in the edit as well. I guess he didn't anticipate Marvel getting so big and f**king his career completely. 
Yeah he probably wasn't the one who enjoyed the control by marvel.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

They should have just milked each character one by one in their solo games. Like a Captain America game, or Thor game. Combining all has just made the game a mess.

Cap is value added pack character, with chars like Spodey and Batman who do what he does but 10x better he doesn't stand a chance.

Bhor has been made obsolete by Dad of Boi.

Hulk is unworkable for gaming as a solo char

Iron Man has the most potential for solo game tbh.

BUT NO

VR Chutzpah chahiye

Avengers chahiye

:doh:

• Like 1

What else did you want to do as Hulk? :mellow:
Doesn't serve much to be honest and that's the reason I said super powerful characters are a little tough to work with

Just now, sobbii said:

Doesn't serve much to be honest and that's the reason I said super powerful characters are a little tough to work with

I don't know. It was an awesome power trip with great boss battles and of course, incredible destruction. Perfect Hulk game IMO.

How are some people even liking this gameplay? It's just mindless button mashing waves after waves of totally pathetic enemies. Completely bland janky combat. Those who are liking this must be super duper hardcore marvel fanboys or someone who have never played any 3rd person brawler/shooter ever. It's really disappointing that they wasted the license by make this pure sh*t. Even the gear will unlock doesn't even have any cosmetic appearance. It's just random stats. How f**king lazy is that? Injustice 2 had so much gear and it had cosmetic appearance which made it somewhat addictive. Here they couldn't even copy that? Just some outfits can be unlocked, maybe they wanted to monetize both outfits and gear separately. Horrible beta, total waste of time.

• Like 2