Jump to content

DEATHLOOP


Engineer
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Let me know how is it.. Might drop it on the new Rig :fear1:

 

DS features probably won't be supported wirelessly, so I'm not sure how much I'll use it.

Will give it a shot and let you know.

 

Still waiting for the key from GamersGate.

 

---------

 

RT looks really good.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Found my first legendary weapon. Dual pistols that turn into SMG if you want. 😳

 

20210914003811_1.jpg

20210914003932_1.jpg

20210914003937_1.jpg

 

Loving the game. 😌

Ultrawide Masterrace.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20210914023227-1.jpg
20210914021134-1.jpg
20210914022745-1.jpg
20210914024245-1.jpg
20210914021453-1.jpg
20210914022227-1.jpg

All ultra, RTX on, ultrawide res. PC version supports PS5 controller fully. I tested in wired mode as I don't have bluetooth dongle on my PC. Uses the Dual Sense nicely, but I prefer playing FPS with MB/KB.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SaiKO said:

20210914023227-1.jpg
20210914021134-1.jpg
20210914022745-1.jpg
20210914024245-1.jpg
20210914021453-1.jpg
20210914022227-1.jpg

All ultra, RTX on, ultrawide res. PC version supports PS5 controller fully. I tested in wired mode as I don't have bluetooth dongle on my PC. Uses the Dual Sense nicely, but I prefer playing FPS with MB/KB.


Ray traced shadows are better on PS5 as compared to PC

 

check this 1.04 onwards 

 

 

Edited by 0verlord
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:


Ray traced shadows are better on PS5 as compared to PC

 

check this 1.04 onwards 

 

 



Aisa kya??
So the left one looks better to you? With Shimmering shadows? (lower quality shadow by lesser number of rays count)

lol-shadow.jpg

Edited by SaiKO
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SaiKO said:



Aisa kya??
So the left one looks better to you? With Shimmering? 

lol-shadow.jpg

It's almost unplayable on PS5 with RT turned on, due to inconsistent fps. 

Gave me a headache after 20 mins. 

 

Best experienced in 60 fps frame

rate mode. 

But doesn't look nearly as good as RT mode. Wish there was some performance RT option. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also at 1:04, the difference you are seeing is the difference in tessellation draw call on ps5. PS5 seems chunky due to lesser amount of Tessellation. Plus here is the lesser ray count proof.

lol-shadow-2.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Vamos said:

It's almost unplayable on PS5 with RT turned on, due to inconsistent fps. 

Gave me a headache after 20 mins. 

 

Best experienced in 60 fps frame

rate mode. 

But doesn't look nearly as good as RT mode. Wish there was some performance RT option. 

 

I am trying quality mode, looks great but even that has few dips.. should compare with performance and stick to one..

 

2 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Also at 1:04, the difference you are seeing is the difference in tessellation draw call on ps5. PS5 seems chunky due to lesser amount of Tessellation. Plus here is the lesser ray count proof.

lol-shadow-2.png

 

Dev mode on:gunsmilie: PC obviously looks better the soft shadows are so much better and PS5 is capped at 30 FPS with drops on RT

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Vamos said:

It's almost unplayable on PS5 with RT turned on, due to inconsistent fps. 

Gave me a headache after 20 mins. 

 

Best experienced in 60 fps frame

rate mode. 

But doesn't look nearly as good as RT mode. Wish there was some performance RT option. 

I have the game on PC...able to enjoy with RT at 95-110 fps. 

I also have PS5, but I mostly get the exclusives on the console, and multiplatfrom games I get on pc. I personally found out PS5 as not to be as powerful RT capable machine as people made it out to be. Most of the games on PS5 runs at 30 fps with RT at 4k or reconstructed 4k/1440/1080 for 60 fps boost (Something like Returnal). Recently I was playing DMC5 Special Edition on my ps5, in RT mode the framerate dips hard...so went back to non RT mode for that game for smooth 60 fps experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

 

I am trying quality mode, looks great but even that has few dips.. should compare with performance and stick to one..

 

 

Dev mode on:gunsmilie: PC obviously looks better the soft shadows are so much better and PS5 is capped at 30 FPS with drops on RT

Ya dude, the game is meant to be played on 60fps. 30 fps isn't worth it for these type of games for some extra light and shadows. 

The PS5 Dual Sense implementation in the game (PC version also supports it) is very nice though, I like how it also register every footsteps in the game.

Edited by SaiKO
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...