Ask The Experts

Chaztin

34 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

I just got one for me . No support after warranty is such a DXXX move.

Yup. They literally said follow troubleshooting steps from website. If it doesn’t work, we can’t help you. 
So after 1 year of warranty for such an expensive mouse, you’re essentially f**ked. Such a dick movie. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

9 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Yup. They literally said follow troubleshooting steps from website. If it doesn’t work, we can’t help you. 
So after 1 year of warranty for such an expensive mouse, you’re essentially f**ked. Such a dick movie. 

Only in India you can get away with such scumbag tactics.

On 8/17/2023 at 12:24 AM, dylanjosh said:

Can anyone recommend a good quality French coffee press and also beans. Thanks. 

A bit late but lots of options for FP. Beans I like from Naivo/ Rossette. You can try also Tulum, blue tokai, savorworks etc!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a laptop and super confused as I missed buying Macbook Air M2 twice. It was around 72k during oct sale and then 78 ish during diwali and dec sale. 

Now they are selling M1 at that price. So any hopes for getting m2 for lower than 80k is gone.

My existing 2015 macbook air duplicate battery has concked off so as a stop gap i can again get another replacement or get a windows laptop which i will have to anyway buy next month.

1. Can you guys suggest a good duplicate macbook air battery online (if you have done that yourself)

2. How is wings laptop? 27k for 11th gen core i5 looks like a steal. 

Take a look at this WINGS Nuvobook V1 Aluminium Alloy Metal Body
https://dl.flipkart.com/s/w7RenUNNNN

Point is I just cannot use a laptop that doesnt have mac os. The laptop hasnt crashed even once. On the other hand windows laptops crash out of the blue. 

Super confused. 

On 12/27/2023 at 8:56 AM, Bhpian Bali said:

Looking for a laptop and super confused as I missed buying Macbook Air M2 twice. It was around 72k during oct sale and then 78 ish during diwali and dec sale. 

Now they are selling M1 at that price. So any hopes for getting m2 for lower than 80k is gone.

My existing 2015 macbook air duplicate battery has concked off so as a stop gap i can again get another replacement or get a windows laptop which i will have to anyway buy next month.

1. Can you guys suggest a good duplicate macbook air battery online (if you have done that yourself)

2. How is wings laptop? 27k for 11th gen core i5 looks like a steal. 

Take a look at this WINGS Nuvobook V1 Aluminium Alloy Metal Body
https://dl.flipkart.com/s/w7RenUNNNN

Point is I just cannot use a laptop that doesnt have mac os. The laptop hasnt crashed even once. On the other hand windows laptops crash out of the blue. 

Super confused. 

You'll be super unhappy with Windows. Why not seek the best offer at the moment and get M2 Air?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone has any idea, where i could get the PS4 repaired in Bangalore? as in replenish the thermal paste n all? a genuine guy, just cleaning the innards and put the thermal paste.

Any help would be great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Hey Guys,

Is anyone using any Web3, crypto or Defi project for personal/business? I want to understand what bottlenecks are you facing with that particular project and what would it take to push your use-case 10x?

@Shantz @Felix the cat @TAZ

No Bro, not using any:). I could be of some help if you can elaborate your use case or DM me.