PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

51 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Because the devs can keep making games for you. $15 instead of $70 won’t keep the devs and gaming companies afloat. 

You just enlisted reason for microsoft debacle and to go multi platform.

i’ll repeat Gamepass is not going to be beneficial for Gaming companies more prominently if they continue with day 1 releases, considering AAA games nowdays costs alot more than Hollywood blockbusters. 

You can repeat this as much as you want ,gamepass is not all AAA its has all types of games. Its hs its pros and cons ,many smaller studios have done great on the service. It all depends on how good the game is at the end of the day ,its not like 70$ non gamepass games are always a success and those studios dont shut down.

How ms makes money on GP is not my concern and its not like the devs are not being paid for putting games on GP . I know the notion is that GP is not profitable and xbox is bleeding money , do you really think they are going to continue like that for too long? I guess we will know what the whole story soon enough but till then lets me enjoy the service. 

Just now, Takeda said:

Why ponies who dont even use gamepgamepass are worried about gamepass numbers?  Gamepass will keep going up and down based on games. Just play games, leave nunbers headache to Microsoft. 

Because of the quality of games like Starflop and Redfall. Thank God GP failed and high IQ individuals like you lot are very less. Gaming saved:bigyellowgrin:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, AnK said:

They definitely wanted to mislead ppl with tonight’s GP numbers

And they have succeeded look at all barshadi mendaks coning out after a week haha..

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, triggr happy ss said:

Imagine wanting to play starfield on ps after all the criticism the game has got from ponies :rofl:

Finally trigger has his phone back with him..

Waiting for another post in a year sayng  I am buying ps next gen by you.. 

1 minute ago, CarbonCore said:

I think it was a genuine mistake. But the fact that they renamed XBL Gold to GP core just to inflate the numbers is hilarious. Its like that time when Sony combined PS2/PS3/PSP sales together to report PS family sales lol.

No I don’t think that was a mistake.

The tried to hide that GamePass is the reverse…….it’s just that now only the 100-200k will know the truth.

While the others who don’t follow everything later will believe GamePass is still on the growing trajectory & hence sustainable.

It was a risk worth taking I guess…….these guys are literally clutching to their last straws of credibility as they know sooner or later they are going to be dumped & the Bethesda & ABK teams will take over their gaming business & will be reporting directly to M$ just like Mojang was doing before creation of M$ Gaming CEO post for Phil.

4 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

I know the notion is that GP is not profitable and xbox is bleeding money , do you really think they are going to continue like that for too long? I guess we will know what the whole story soon enough but till then lets me enjoy the service. 

Its not a notion, we know this from court documents and emails. 

7 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Imagine wanting to play starfield on ps after all the criticism the game has got from ponies :rofl:

Only reason they bash Starfield 24/7 is coz its not on PS. They still hurt over the fact, a game which was originally a Sony timed exclusive became MS exclusive :lol:.

They can say all they want, oh its a flop and trash but truth is they all badly want to play it. 

Starfield will sell millions on PS5 when it comes in 2 years from now.

Edited by Takeda

33 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Because in your own words having games exclusives to one console is not sustainable but games free on a sub service is sustainable now all of a sudden and is most crucial for you.. 

Stop jumping into two boats just agree you enjoy the freebies and don't give a damn about what's sustainable and what's not.. 

jab tak service hai tab tak i will enjoy freebies and console . 

When i say its not sustainable its not only  me its the heads of xbox and sony saying too. Hence they are looking to release their games on pc and other consoles smarty pants. Its doesnt means they are shutting down ps plus or GP.

If Gp is not sustainable then its for ms to decide ,offer games at full price and leave us no option like GP.

5 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Its not a notion, we know this from court documents and emails. 

They can’t just dismantle & disband GamePass like Sega & Atari did with their consoles.

They have to honour subscribers & promises made for the subscription.

Else legal & ethical trouble.

There is reason why they are avoiding Blade,OD & COD in same vein as GamePass as if they do they’ll have to honour it.

Which they aren’t sure about at this point.

It’s out in the open & admittedly clear that there no clear vision & roadmap with respect to anything be it Publishing,Subscription or Hardware.

The reason he kept on mentioning Windows & Cross-Library/Save is because that’s their escape plan if & when required.

Windows based OEMs who will carry forward & preserve library & even physical discs till required.

8 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

jab tak service hai tab tak i will enjoy freebies and console . 

When i say its not sustainable its not only  me its the heads of xbox and sony saying too. Hence they are looking to release their games on pc and other consoles smarty pants. Its doesnt means they are shutting down ps plus or GP.

If Gp is not sustainable then its for ms to decide ,offer games at full price and leave us no option like GP.

These ponies discuss industry sales and growth like they market analysts.

Who da fuk cares If GP is not sustainable, MS will ditch it if not sustainable, then we users look somewhere else. They loyal to PS no matter what. I go where i get best value for money. I give two shits about how Xbox is doing financially.

Edited by Takeda

4 minutes ago, Takeda said:

These ponies discuss industry sales and growth like they market analysts.

Who da fuk cares If GP is not sustainable, MS will ditch it if not sustainable, then we users look somewhere else. They loyal to PS no matter what. I go where i get best value for money. I give two shits about how Xbox is doing financially.

Tu zodka hai na?

• Haha 1

So 10 million sales on one exclusive @ $70 is bad but 34m 1$ pass subscribers (with the integration of 10m existing gold members) is a good number lmao 

The Xbox cult is hilariously stupid 

Edited by RV1709
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Well in that case putting him where he belongs..  in the trash.. 

There is just no point communicating or replying to them directly.

Just post what you have to & see them burn & try to get personal with & entice towards a personal fight.

This is definitely the last straw they are clutching on.

Few days ago it was “must be some old remaster”

New Xbox specially campaign based games will never come Playstation & now they are just glad that Phil is still talking in circles & not directly declaring their intention of full scale 3rd Party publishing. :rofl: 

Even thought everyone & their moms know that they just announced they have no strategy at all & do whatever it takes to not beg more money from M$ investors. :lol: 

Edited by AnK

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

GGaLVZwWYAAlE0E?format=jpg&name=large

:roflroll:

I just can’t seem to find where he said this & “never say never” for Starfield & Indiana Jones?!? 

Was it in the Podcast?!  

Can someone timestamp it for me please?!?

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

I just can’t seem to find where he said this & “never say never” for Starfield & Indiana Jones?!? 

Was it in the Podcast?!  

Can someone timestamp it for me please?!?

Not podcast, he gave an interview to Stephen Totilo afterwards. 

https://www.ign.com/articles/phil-spencer-on-helldivers-2-not-being-on-xbox-im-not-exactly-sure-who-it-helps