PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

13 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Seriously.

This is one thing PS actually needs. Exclusive MP games. One should have all the bases covered and provide all kind of content as a major publisher. This is literally the only direction they should take. And this is coming from someone who doesnt play MP games.

Yes i agree it does need mp games ,with it comes MT’s which all of a sudden will finally become a not so evil way of making money in sony fanboys eyes. 

Also they are developing 6-7 gaas games which seems a bit excessive ,so I have my doubts if its is the right move.

i guess only time will tell 

10 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Yes i agree it does need mp games ,with it comes MT’s which all of a sudden will finally become a not so evil way of making money in sony fanboys eyes. 

Also they are developing 6-7 gaas games which seems a bit excessive ,so I have my doubts if its is the right move.

well, so long as they’re not 30fps last to last gen looking Coop games with generic mechanics, we are good no?

17 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Don't think anyone will lose their marbles if the MTs were cosmetics only. Fortnite, Apex seem to do fine in this case, even though Apex cosmetics can get expensive. Warzone was also doing fine until recently they made DMZ pay2win apparently.

Issue with MTs comes when players who pay get unfair advantage over other players. As long as they avoid the egregious models like the launch Battlefront2, MTs should be fine. This applies to games made by anyone, Sony or MS Studios or others.

11 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Don't think anyone will lose their marbles if the MTs were cosmetics only. Fortnite, Apex seem to do fine in this case, even though Apex cosmetics can get expensive. Warzone was also doing fine until recently they made DMZ pay2win apparently.

Issue with MTs comes when players who pay get unfair advantage over other players. As long as they avoid the egregious models like the launch Battlefront2, MTs should be fine. This applies to games made by anyone, Sony or MS Studios or others.

Yes this is exactly what i was talking about , things only make sense when sony does it.

2 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Yes this is exactly what i was talking about , things only make sense when sony does it.

They haven’t even revealed their games- what it is and when it will launch and you’re worried about MTx that their games will carry? Bruh.  Itna aage ka kabhi xbox games ke bare main socha hai?

edit : you’d probably need time travel for that loool

Edited by RV1709

4 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Tango had said they had 2Mil players iirc, that's GP and sales included. With 25Mil GP subs, that is abysmal numbers even for player count. 

Shows that people are not even wasting their time downloading it let alone go and play it. Compare that with tchia which released on psplus day 1 yet also made the top 10 of retail charts. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

I dont get it.

We already have many gaas titles with cosmetics only MTs. Fortnite and Apex are 2 big ones, and I personally love Apex. Add BF2042, it's almost gaas now, being present on GP and PS+, have put 70hours into it already, cosmetics only again. 

So people have already been ok with MTs being restricted to cosmetics only, nothing to do with Sony if they choose to adopt the same.

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

I dont get it.

We already have many gaas titles with cosmetics only MTs. Fortnite and Apex are 2 big ones, and I personally love Apex. Add BF2042, it's almost gaas now, being present on GP and PS+, have put 70hours into it already, cosmetics only again. 

So people have already been ok with MTs being restricted to cosmetics only, nothing to do with Sony if they choose to adopt the same.

He’s saying Sony is evil even if they do things already being done by others. It’s giving cult like hatred 

Edited by RV1709
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Ponies defending Gaas games!! 
Saints And Sinners Reaction GIF by Bounce

??

Xthots having issues with GaaS title that Sony hasn't even released, while sucking up to their flagship gaas title which is also cosmetics only MTs ??

salt salting GIF

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Xthots having issues with GaaS title that Sony hasn't even released, while sucking up to their flagship gaas title which is also cosmetics only MTs ??

salt salting GIF

I have no issues with Gaas titles… Sony should release more… 

Ponies did have a problem and now they are defending it ??

what about Gaas gonna ruin gaming ? ?

Sick Burn GIF by MOODMAN

2 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Sony's games already have MTs, not sure what you are blabbering about.

On 7/25/2020 at 2:55 PM, radicaldude said:

GaaS is systematically destroying gaming as we know it. 

Nintendo and Sony-  last bastions of quality gaming experiences. I hope they never turn to such gimmicks to earn cash. 

Ps- I reckon they would never do that. These japs have a culture of excellence ingrained. They would never give us sub par experiences just to grab some quick cash. 

??

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

??

I stand by what i say. Sony will never ditch single player experience for gaas based games. 

The whole of xbox is built on always online , always connected concept. It's built on gaas systems. The entire xbox ecosystem is built on a big bowl of gaas. So pure single player experiences from now onwards from the stables of xbox would either be aa or indie trash. Their aaa big budget games will come with gaas, season passes and mtx. Take it from me in writing. 

• Like 1