Farcry 5

Engineer

Serious question.

Does anyone ever look at the OP after the first page? Cause I cant remember the last time I saw the OP of any game thread here. Its always, click last page, check newer replies.

Serious question.

Does anyone ever look at the OP after the first page? Cause I cant remember the last time I saw the OP of any game thread here. Its always, click last page, check newer replies.

I never do. Both web and Tapatalk take me to last unread post anyways. But it's nice to have an updated OP.

Serious question.

It's always a good introduction and collection of resources for people not familiar/regular with the thread content.

Edited by CM Sunny

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Walker said:

And here I'm still trying to get thru FC4. It was interesting the first few hours but now it's a drag. I feel like I'm doing the same damn thing over and over again.

First Ubi game? :P

On 2017-6-13 at 8:45 AM, Big Boss said:

This was bad. I expected too much I guess. Same gameplay with a dog thrown in instead of pets of Primal. The jungle is sort of replaced with city outposts. Same formula in rehashed skin. 

One year break will only get you so much .. Same case with origin. just a revamped inventory and some elements brought in from FC series XD

Far Cry 4 was meh and didn't bother with Primal. Though a lot of them seemed to enjoy both the games. I was just burned out. 

Far Cry 3 was a step up in the series and I don't think it can be improved further apart from adding a good story (which is non-existent these days) and characters (which again is rare with so much crap around).

The rest of the stuff is just welcome to the typical Zodak open world package. 

The Formula itself is old and people are tired of playing same game with a different Skin.

The Villain itself if any isnt established well  .FC4 atleast had that Pagan guy i think which was somewhat interesting.