Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

6 hours ago, Kenzooru said:

6 hours ago, playstationdude said:

So crunchyroll has been acquired by Sony, but its gamepass/xbox that gets it for free. Like MLB. Nice.:P

Lol game pass is killing it

Forza horizon 5 DL Complete finally

1 hour ago, Animus said:

FD0-UYWVgAQh_l4?format=jpg&name=small

Set my account to New Zealand time zone and its updating.

GamePass has so f**king spoiled me :wOOtjumpy:......I have Forza Horizon 5 and now GTA San Andreas to play, without actually buying them.

Dude updates has nothing to do with the region.. updates happened yesterday only..

Also this is not Midnight unlock.. unlock is happening at 10 AM EST.. that is tomorrow Thursday 830 PM for us... NZ won't work sadly :(

5 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Where the fuk is GTA SA in store? I searched entire Windows store but its not there in Game pass section. People said its coming to Game pass? 

Beeach, that's why told you to get the Xbox

Its only on Gamepass Console not PC :harhar:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Dude updates has nothing to do with the region.. updates happened yesterday only..

Also this is not Midnight unlock.. unlock is happening at 10 AM EST.. that is tomorrow Thursday 830 PM for us... NZ won't work sadly :(

Yup, you are right....I was wrong. I thought that region/time zone change triggered the update. None the less, just close to 24hrs remaining to relive GTA San Andreas.

I am playing such varied games thanks to gamepass.

If I were buying, would have just gravitated towards same old stuff that I have been playing for so long.

Thanks to gamepass I got to play Flight Simulator, FH series, currently playing It Takes Two. I might have not bought them otherwise.

Playing different games and experience is important as it maintains interest.

3 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

This is blasphemy, this is madness.

But any reason why it's not on PC Gamepass?

Sent from my KB2001 using Tapatalk

it’ll show up a few months later maybe, like doom eternal and outriders

I noticed you all playing more games now than before thanks to game pass and definitely playing more together lol.
I mean this is the best months of GP in the entire year with Age Of Empires 4, FH 5 & Hao coming to it. Definitely it will increase the player count.

I hope it does. Wanted to check out how they have reworked on the game.

3 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

I hope it does. Wanted to check out how they have reworked on the game.

Here’s a example from VC

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FD2gbfjXsAIrDM9?format=png&name=small

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Don't think that would happen with a Rockstar game. Rockstar has their own launcher for PC and that isn't linked directly with the Xbox app, same with Ubisoft titles. These games always end up force bind their own launchers. This happened to me when I got Assassin's creed Odyssey copy on steam. I had to still log into Ubi's launcher to link, validate and then launch the game.

I highly doubt any of Rockstars game would arrive on PC. Unless they already have done this integration before, which I might have missed. :(

20 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Don't think that would happen with a Rockstar game. Rockstar has their own launcher for PC and that isn't linked directly with the Xbox app, same with Ubisoft titles. These games always end up force bind their own launchers. This happened to me when I got Assassin's creed Odyssey copy on steam. I had to still log into Ubi's launcher to link, validate and then launch the game.

I highly doubt any of Rockstars game would arrive on PC. Unless they already have done this integration before, which I might have missed. :(

I remember seeing RDRO