Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Thats a pretty good offering. I wish Xbox Gold replicates this quality for their monthly free games. Either that, or make every GPU game permanent in library :thumbsup:  

Xbox Gold is pretty much non existent now after GPU took over, I agree on making the GPU games permanent like RDR 2 should have been permanent not just their first party titles for the money they are getting.. 

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Sach mein accha game hai ?

Pata nahi I was just super excited when it was about to release. Almost applied for a day off at work. Then I guess utar gayi the next morning. :wub:

32 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Thats a pretty good offering. I wish Xbox Gold replicates this quality for their monthly free games. Either that, or make every GPU game permanent in library :thumbsup:  

Gold is done. I don’t expect MS to hand out top tier games anymore. You want good stuff, pony up for GP (pun intended) :D

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Gold is done. I don’t expect MS to hand out top tier games anymore. You want good stuff, pony up for GP (pun intended) :D

37 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Xbox Gold is pretty much non existent now after GPU took over, I agree on making the GPU games permanent like RDR 2 should have been permanent not just their first party titles for the money they are getting.. 

Oh I got GPU the day I got the XSX. Its incredible. So many games in my backlog. Plus, so many games that I thought would be good and I was excited to play, but turned out to be not my jam. If I had bought them, it would have been a waste to money. So, GPU is pretty much essential for someone like me.  Its just that I dont like when the games leave :bigyellowgrin:

If MS can't make whole of the GPU library permanent (lets face it, they can't), they should just drop Xbox Gold and allow people to pick 2 games of their choice from the GPU library to keep with them even if rotated out of the library. That would be awesome.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Oh I got GPU the day I got the XSX. Its incredible. So many games in my backlog. Plus, so many games that I thought would be good and I was excited to play, but turned out to be not my jam. If I had bought them, it would have been a waste to money. So, GPU is pretty much essential for someone like me.  Its just that I dont like when the games leave :bigyellowgrin:

If MS can't make whole of the GPU library permanent (lets face it, they can't), they should just drop Xbox Gold and allow people to pick 2 games of their choice from the GPU library to keep with them even if rotated out of the library. That would be awesome.

Yeah bro GPU is like the best thing since elastic underwear. 

Pro-Tip: Never ever buy a game as soon as it leaves GP. The prices are always high because they want people halfway invested in the game to panic buy. Wait for a few weeks and the discounted pricing returns. Better yet grab it on sale. :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Yeah bro GPU is like the best thing since elastic underwear. 

word up snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

13 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Pro-Tip: Never ever buy a game as soon as it leaves GP. The prices are always high because they want people halfway invested in the game to panic buy. Wait for a few weeks and the discounted pricing returns. Better yet grab it on sale. :thumbsup:

lol, yeah I read about your SOTR mishap :P For now, I am buying only games which cost less than 500 rs. 

Spoiler

except, Divinity 2. I wanna play that game, like, right now.

Ah cheers guys!

I was mainly worried about the "ban" thing that Sony was doing for the PS+ collection. So wasn't sure if that extended to games that could be PS5 only but being claimed even if I didn't have the console. :P 

Edited by Ethan_Hunt

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

:thumbsup: chalo kuch toh free mein mila for the PS5, it doesn't even allow to play with DS4 so should have Dual Sense integration.. 

Unable to even locate your psn ID? Any idea? Been a decade since I went full lone wolf 

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread