Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
hope

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

The cyclones and severe weather is just the beginning. Shouldn't have burnt the fking rain forests in the Amazon basin last year.

 

Also daddy's little boy is in charge of environment and tourism and is handling cyclone crisis. RIP in pieces Mumbai.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's only drizzling so far and there have been 3 powercuts today already. If that cyclone hits and is as destructive as predicted, I don't think we'll have electricity at all for 1-2 days.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AnK said:

Plague

Famine(because of plague)

Flood(Cyclone)

Insect Attack

EarthQuakes 

War on borders

Cyclone(again) 

Riots in cities 

 

This is something beyond our powers 

 

 

Murphy's law

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Banz said:

Screenshot-20200602-233353.jpg

 

1 lakh patients have been cured of Covid-19. The number of active patients right now is about the same. 

f**k the recovery numbers.They are discharging patients within 10 days without any tests if they don't have major symptoms. Today only I saw Marathi news about 3 cases who died after recovering from corona, one died due to brain fever, one due to cardiac arrest and one police constable who made the news nationally, died due to breathlessness. All these deaths counted as recovery cases and non-corona deaths.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, kunjanp said:

I have heard that IPU is doing that but one of my friends is in IPU and his college did not forward this notice and went ahead with doing much of the evaluation online.

Anyway, the lockdown for colleges is not over, atleast till July.

 

16 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Lockdown for colleges isnt over till July. Dont worry, plenty of time for you to revise the syllabus.

 

Also it seems a little silly they are still alloting different centres at this time. Very difficult for people to travel to their own college, let alone the centres in remote locations they have. 

 

I remember for the last 2 years of my Btech, I was assigned HMR as a centre :fear:

IPU just released their date sheet today where they had practicals starting from 22nd(which mean't we had to go to college to give em) 

they received a lot of student backlash and deleted the datesheets and generated a notice, these assholes do not value student lives at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Plague
Famine(because of plague)
Flood(Cyclone)
Insect Attack
EarthQuakes 
War on borders
Cyclone(again) 
Riots in cities 
 
This is something beyond our powers 
 
You forgot fire in jungles. The year started with Australian Bush Fire and that lead to Killing of 5000 camels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, dante77 said:
6 hours ago, AnK said:
Plague
Famine(because of plague)
Flood(Cyclone)
Insect Attack
EarthQuakes 
War on borders
Cyclone(again) 
Riots in cities 
 
This is something beyond our powers 
 

You forgot fire in jungles. The year started with Australian Bush Fire and that lead to Killing of 5000 camels.

Lol we already forgot about that and the Hong Kong crisis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Big Boss said:

f**k the recovery numbers.They are discharging patients within 10 days without any tests if they don't have major symptoms. Today only I saw Marathi news about 3 cases who died after recovering from corona, one died due to brain fever, one due to cardiac arrest and one police constable who made the news nationally, died due to breathlessness. All these deaths counted as recovery cases and non-corona deaths.

 

Yep. The guy in my society wasn't tested either. He didnt have fever or cough after 14 days of quarantine at home, so they cleared the family.

He died the very next night, death labelled cardiac arrest. Exactly what you said ^^ 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

 

Yep. The guy in my society wasn't tested either. He didnt have fever or cough after 14 days of quarantine at home, so they cleared the family.

He died the very next night, death labelled cardiac arrest. Exactly what you said ^^ 

Delhi is testing like 6k people a day with Positive rate going above 20%

 

Both MH & Delhi test less to show low numbers, and deaths at home aren’t going to be honestly counted.

When someone shows up at hospital with symptoms and want to get admitted, he doesn’t get room always, many of them die. 3 doctors died in MH in last 24 hrs.

 

Whichever CM you are seeing doing PR, is where things are fked up most.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...