The Playstation 5 thread

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Man!!! I am binging GOT from yesterday.. Kya game hai yaaro.. the game design is simply top notch.. I am still end of Act 1 just doing lot of side missions.. Just feels like walking around the game instead of playing it and the Fidelity is just next level on the next gen, it’s simply one of the best user friendly game I have played..

Some of them didn’t like the story but I am loving it more than Days Gone or Horizon story, gotta finish this one 100% 

Funny you say that about story as it is literally nothing, but as @Big Boss said even i platinumed it.

BUt on a whole i enjoyed days gone much more.

37 minutes ago, rohit3221 said:

Thanks guys.

Quick question -- I downloaded my save files from PS Plus cloud backup.

Unfortunately, the PS4 Disc based games' Save file show up as "Non installed game or app" in the saves section. No issues with the digital games. Any suggestions?

You aren't the only one having this issue. 

Ps4 save transfer error

Looks like there isn't a fix for it yet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I don’t think so man, Dubai definitely no. It’s selling in Grey there for 3.5K AED. Series X is easily available in Dubai but PS5 in open nope.. Your friend can check with some stores there, might have got new stock for NY

Arre bhar bhar ke pada hai. They are just cashing in on the hype and creating an impression of scarcity. Like I mentioned some pages back, ask twice and they immediately offer to arrange one for you “with a certain clause” :rofl:

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

Arre bhar bhar ke pada hai. They are just cashing in on the hype and creating an impression of scarcity. Like I mentioned some pages back, ask twice and they immediately offer to arrange one for you “with a certain clause” :rofl:

LOL clause hai, hope not the Adity type of clauses, Pata nahi bhai online toh it’s not available and my friend was blackmailing me last month he would sell my console for 3500, not sure what the situation is now. Well if it’s there just get it, India ka hopes math rakho aur.. I haven’t come across a single issue till now anyways.. 

8 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

You aren't the only one having this issue. 

Ps4 save transfer error

Looks like there isn't a fix for it yet.

Umm I would suggest copying from PS4 USB and checking.. no issues here.. some of the saves are 6 yrs old 

20201230-210142.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

LOL clause hai, hope not the Adity type of clauses, Pata nahi bhai online toh it’s not available and my friend was blackmailing me last month he would sell my console for 3500, not sure what the situation is now. Well if it’s there just get it, India ka hopes math rakho aur.. I haven’t come across a single issue till now anyways.. 

exactly. Life is too short to worry about warranty and what not. If budget permits, one should get it from wherever and just enjoy. 

BTW Adity ko waapas BJ wala clause diya tha kya? :giggle:

13 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I don’t think so man, Dubai definitely no. It’s selling in Grey there for 3.5K AED. Series X is easily available in Dubai but PS5 in open nope.. Your friend can check with some stores there, might have got new stock for NY

See this is what I meant, I bought from the exact same link for 2.099.. now see the price :rofl: mil toh jayega but not for MRP

https://www.noon.com/uae-en/playstation-5-disc-version-console/N40633047A/p?o=d58ae7efc539924f

My saves were always on cloud so no problems there but the great thing is that disk game saves work fine on digital games now. For example my Days Gone, Infamous second son, FF15 saves were of disk versions but they work fine on digital games which I downloaded as part of ps plus. When did this happen? It didn't work on PS4 iirc.

Umm I would suggest copying from PS4 USB and checking.. no issues here.. some of the saves are 6 yrs old 

20201230-210142.jpg
Thanks. I might try this but will have to wait. As I gave my PS4 to my brother.
Anyway apart from TLOU2(which I need for Plat) none of the saves are that important.

Just now, Big Boss said:

My saves were always on cloud so no problems there but the great thing is that disk game saves work fine on digital games now. For example my Days Gone, Infamous second son, FF15 saves were of disk versions but they work fine on digital games which I downloaded as part of ps plus. When did this happen? It didn't work on PS4 iirc.

It depends on region man, say your disk was EU or India region, PS plus is same means works..

Wat ever was not working before doesn't work still. LOU remastered I have a US digital store version.. that save doesn't work with India PS Plus :ranting: version

It depends on region man, say your disk was EU or India region, PS plus is same means works..

Wat ever was not working before doesn't work still. LOU remastered I have a US digital store version.. that save doesn't work with India PS Plus :ranting: version

Yeah I know about region issues but earlier even disk sku was different than digital sku.

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

Yeah I know about region issues but earlier even disk sku was different than digital sku.

Never encountered this problem but guess they might have patched it.. Best is Xbox Man, Buy from wherever they keep the save for free also works like charm wherever you left it last last..

• Like 1

Never encountered this problem but guess they might have patched it.. Best is Xbox Man, Buy from wherever they keep the save for free also works like charm wherever you left it last last..

I did some research and it was fixed on PS4 itself. PS3 had this issue. And yeah, xbox is way more convenient.

PS5-Incompatible PS4 Games

Assassin's Creed Syndicate*

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India*

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China*

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia*

Risk*

Star Trek Bridge Crew*

Werewolves Within*

Space Junkies*

Afro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma - Volume One

TT Isle of Man – Ride on the Edge 2

Just Deal With It!

Robinson: The Journey

We Sing

Hitman Go: Definitive Edition

Shadwen

Joe's Diner

While playing spidey, realised the Live Tiles or whatever Sony calls them are such a beautifully thought out UI design. 
I had made up my mind on how useless and I intuitive this element is. But it actually really helps giving you a quick glance at your progress in a game along with collectives and achievements that are within grasp. 
Really hope this doesn’t get ignored by 3rd party studios :first: