The Playstation 5 thread

8 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:
People bitch about us recommending OLED which costs 25 ish percent more than half decent FALDs and then go ahead and recommend PCs which cost more than double of consoles. 
It's also not a one time investment. Once you get into the whole PC gaming business you start feeling FOMO when the latest and greatest in tech start coming out. 
That's nothing to say about the fact that there are practically no gaming monitors available in India which can do proper HDR gaming. PCMR drool over kachra 300 nits IPS panels. 

There is a lot of difference between choosing between two tvs and a gaming console and a pc. Bringing that comparison here makes little sense.

And lol at the FOMO point. A graphic card like RTX 3060 ti can easily work for next 3-4 years and beat the likes of PS5 and Series X. It is your own fault if you always need to get the best. Bringing that point here doesn't make much sense either. Not to forget, we have mid gen refreshes in consoles as well now. Might as well include the cost of PS5 pro and Series X pro (or whatever) as well then

Then don't get a pc monitor and just connect it with a tv. Not too difficult. In the long run, PCs are cheaper, more flexible, and offer the best gaming experience. They are not as expensive as some people seem to think, especially considering how when a new generation comes, you can just change your card and you are set

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Edited by Sach4life
Typo
  • Like 3

Abbey tu kaunsa casual hai 
casual ka matlab bhi bata hai?!? [emoji23]

Ghanto ghanto Online multiplayer khela hai mere saath 
Destiny raids se lekar COD fragfest tak 

yeh kaisa casual ?!? [emoji38] 
Haha..
Cod kaha yaar I don't play cod and yes destiny I do play a lot..
Par woh bhi zyada nahi sirf 1726 ghante khela hu..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Sach4life said:

There is a lot of difference between two tvs and a gaming console and a pc. Bringing that comparison here makes no sense.

And lol at the FOMO point. A graphic card like RTX 3060 ti can easily work for next 3-4 years and beat the likes of PS5 and Series X. It is your own fault if you always need to get the best. Bringing that point here doesn't make much sense either. Not to forget, we have mid gen refreshes in consoles as well now. Might as well include the cost of PS5 pro and Series X pro (or whatever) as well then

Then don't get a pc monitor and just connect it with a tv. Not too difficult. In thr long run, PCs are cheaper, more flexible, and offer the best gaming experience.

Even a 1060 6 gigs can run all the modern titles at playable frames (40-50) at 1080p on medium-high. 

3 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Haha..
Cod kaha yaar I don't play cod and yes destiny I do play a lot..
Par woh bhi zyada nahi sirf 1726 ghante khela hu..

I will build a new pc next year. Rokda ikatha karna hai tab tak and grapgics card ke rates better honge tab tak hopefully

I will build a new pc next year. Rokda ikatha karna hai tab tak and grapgics card ke rates better honge tab tak hopefully
Founder editions are cheap and they work great too.. Right now market is very bad.. I was lucky to snag one Inno3d 3080 for 78k even if I sell it today I can easily get 1.25...

• Like 1

Founder editions are cheap and they work great too.. Right now market is very bad.. I was lucky to snag one Inno3d 3080 for 78k even if I sell it today I can easily get 1.25...

Haan, but founder's edition bhi kahan mrp pe mil rhe hain abhi

Haan, but founder's edition bhi kahan mrp pe mil rhe hain abhi

Haa sab back door black marketing kar rahe hai.. From consoles to gpus everything is going for insane prices..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

People bitch about us recommending OLED which costs 25 ish percent more than half decent FALDs and then go ahead and recommend PCs which cost more than double of consoles. 

It's also not a one time investment. Once you get into the whole PC gaming business you start feeling FOMO when the latest and greatest in tech start coming out. 

That's nothing to say about the fact that there are practically no gaming monitors available in India which can do proper HDR gaming. PCMR drool over kachra 300 nits IPS panels. 

Paid about 43K for a decent FALD unit on sale, if there's an OLED out there for 43K*1.25 price, I'd have gone for that :/

But still bruh a 3080 and a casual is like north and south poles of a magnet default_roflroll2.gif

Bro destiny k alawa kuch nahi khelta lol..

Yeh toh oled pe 4k 120 dekhne ke chakkar main le liya.. And in last 10 months all I have played is sotr and hitman 3 on the oled..

Sab suleimani keede ka nateeja hai..