The Playstation 5 thread

8 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Edgy teenagers triggered.

So Jan’s not happening then? The kid just wants to go to Muradabad. Dunno what Sony India or Playstation can do anything about it. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moradabad

Edited by Jigsaw
Typo
  • Haha 1

Update for today - Sony Center Ambience Mall Gurgaon -

So I was about to pay a visit to the Sony center today just to get some more details on the pre-order.  Before leaving, I decided to do a follow-up call just to confirm.

A short Transcript - 

Me: Want details about pre-order for PS5

SC: Well, Pre-orders haven't started yet but are supposed to start soon. We were supposed to get some info about the pre-order around 15th of December - which never happened. 

Please contact us again around 24-25th of December for an update. 

So we're back to square one. Glad I decided to call before heading out :D

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, rohit3221 said:

So I was about to pay a visit to the Sony center today just to get some more details on the pre-order.  Before leaving, I decided to do a follow-up call just to confirm.

A short Transcript - 

SC: Well, Pre-orders haven't started yet but are supposed to start soon. We were supposed to get some info about the pre-order around 15th of December - which never happened. 

Sony India-:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGk1prx50GrM2yCZSt_Mv

• Haha 1

This yes-no dilly dallying is worse than a late date. They might as well give a solid Feb or March date and get it over with. I don't want to get my hopes up and get it crushed again.

Animated GIF

Edited by gecko89

35 minutes ago, rohit3221 said:

A short Transcript - 

Lmao what...!
The shop dude told me clearly yesterday that they're taking money for pre-orders. Good that you dodged a bullet though. 

Lmao what...!
The shop dude told me clearly yesterday that they're taking money for pre-orders. Good that you dodged a bullet though. 
Yep. I wouldn't have pre ordered unless they were willing to give an actual receipt.
But yeah this was a complete U - turn from what he was claiming yesterday.

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

They shouldn't be tagging Yoshida, that just makes Indian gamers look like dicks.

Ab yeh tum mai samajhte hai. Can’t expect reason from these 17-yr hormonal & entitled kiddos. 

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Correct. Ma baap 2 thappad laga dete bachpan main to bigde na ye log. Hume to chappal se peeta gya hai:fear:

I mean they routinely cold call the Sony India head to hurl abuses. And he apparently still talks politely. That’s either a wrong person who’s reverse trolling them or the guy is a genuinely good fella. Either way utter lack of respect towards elders and people who have achieved far more in life than these clowns will in multiple lifetimes. 

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

I mean they routinely cold call the Sony India head to hurl abuses. And he apparently still talks politely. That’s either a wrong person who’s reverse trolling them or the guy is a genuinely good fella. Either way utter lack of respect towards elders and people who have achieved far more in life than these clowns will in multiple lifetimes. 

This is horrible.

Gaffar /palika main call karke dekhe maa behen kardenge paaji inki:rofl:

19 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

This is horrible.

Gaffar /palika main call karke dekhe maa behen kardenge paaji inki:rofl:

Mumbai ke Crawford Market mein aise stunt karke dikhaye koi. Baap banne ke kaabil nahi rahenge :dance:

Just now, Big Boss said:

Friend got it from Dubai. Costed 50k. Pc ka game cd nahi chalta :D

50k mein accha bike aa jaata hai. Video game bababa :thumbsup:

Anyways congrats man. Your year end is set :cheers:

Avoid rest mode

Format external storage before using

Spidey in RT Performance mode

Profit

• Thanks 1