The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

The real outrage will be the rando entitled Twitter kid-army. The other day they were discussing the fastest way to refresh  (F5) when the preorders go Live on Amazon. Little finger on function and thumb on F5 or two handed job. 

How do I get to be part of these elite discussions?

4 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

How do I get to be part of these elite discussions?

You are not worthy enough. 
Spend enough time crying hoarse/whining on Twitter tagging #PS5India and they will themselves come to you :hi:

If you did not know what video games were before 2016 and/or PS4 was the very first console you ever had your chances are bright. 

If your IQ is less than your shoe size, you are golden. 

Edited by Jigsaw
Update
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Guys its available starting January 6, Pre orders will go online anytime now. 

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/sony-playstation-5-launched-in-india-at-rs-39990-available-january-6-460140

Bhai article padh toh le. 1/6/2014 was the launch date for PS4. I know. I stood in line at G4U after a preorder. Was flirted into guzzling two 500ml cans of monster by scantily-clad chicks with a bladder already full of whiskey. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Bhai article padh toh le. 1/6/2014 was the launch date for PS4. I know. I stood in line at G4U after a preorder. Was flirted into guzzling two 500ml cans of monster by scantily-clad chicks with a bladder already full of whiskey. 

this was hilarious lmao

3 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I don't blame you, somehow Monster energy/Redbull get the hottest chicks to promote the drinks:fear:

Chaddi choti thi unki. Warna saaf mana kar deta. 
Midnight launch and the mall washrooms were locked up at 1130pm itself so :blush:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Btw that article was published on 19th dec 2013, exactly 7 years ago Aaj uski barsi hai :D

Even ps4 had a launch date for india by 19th dec back in the day. 

1 hour ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Btw that article was published on 19th dec 2013, exactly 7 years ago Aaj uski barsi hai :D

Even ps4 had a launch date for india by 19th dec back in the day. 

Today is 19th. Are you ready then :P

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Chaddi choti thi unki. Warna saaf mana kar deta. 
Midnight launch and the mall washrooms were locked up at 1130pm itself so :blush:

Just another reminder of just how much power hot women have over men.

Its almost a superpower. I always knew it but the extent of it became clear only when I started dating my wife (stealth brag :p). All she has to do is say it and things get done. From extreme discounts in shops (even on cars and flats!) to smooth sailing in government offices (jaha hamse saala 2-3k liye bin koi sunta bhi nahi) to friends doing her daily chores to companies increasing salary offers by 70% after interview to just random beneficial things falling in her lap everywhere she goes. 

Just yesterday, an RTO officer personally came to our building to give her car renewal papers after doing everything that an agent would rather do. Free of charge, of course. Iska 20% bhi sabko treat kar dete toh dhanya ho jaate ham sab.

But then there are times when it doesn't work too. When there is another lady saamne. Then it fails spectacularly. Girls really do hate each other lol. 

I am jealous and proud at the same time lol.

50 minutes ago, kittoo said:

Just another reminder of just how much power hot women have over men.

Its almost a superpower. I always knew it but the extent of it became clear only when I started dating my wife (stealth brag :p). All she has to do is say it and things get done. From extreme discounts in shops (even on cars and flats!) to smooth sailing in government offices (jaha hamse saala 2-3k liye bin koi sunta bhi nahi) to friends doing her daily chores to companies increasing salary offers by 70% after interview to just random beneficial things falling in her lap everywhere she goes. 

Just yesterday, an RTO officer personally came to our building to give her car renewal papers after doing everything that an agent would rather do. Free of charge, of course. Iska 20% bhi sabko treat kar dete toh dhanya ho jaate ham sab.

But then there are times when it doesn't work too. When there is another lady saamne. Then it fails spectacularly. Girls really do hate each other lol. 

I am jealous and proud at the same time lol.

Pics or didnt happen :wub:

• Haha 6