The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

I've always wondered how those guys are offering wallet codes so cheap. Any idea?

Dunno about that but I'm talking about making dummy account and sharing it across. Its like sharing a disk, except two people can play at once instead of one. Obviously its against the ToS, so don't ask don't tell policy :P

59 minutes ago, redArmi said:

2) One PS5 game has to be bought compulsory - Demon souls/Spiderman / Sack boy

This is BS, they are clearly exploiting their consumers hype. What if the person wants to buy games digitally? 

Report if they are asking this or best option is to go for online. Say the less orders they get the less attention they'll get from the distributors and loose genuine costumers. 

you cant be serious?

BC is this for all retailers or just Stupid Sony center?

first he told that extra controller is mandatory.. then he told it was marked with a star.. so he is not sure about it.. but game he told it is definite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just spoke to a Sony Center in Chennai area (a bit away from center). He said that he's been allocated only 7 units and folks have already paid the full amount and booked it.

As of now, there are 30+ folks on the waiting list and he took my number to give me a call if he gets more stock.

Seems like it's gonna be a bloodbath on 12th. Hoping that with some folks already having bought it offline, there's more inventory on Amazon, FK and other online stores.

Keeping my expectation in check for 12th atm.

Spoke to my local retailer in Hyderabad. 

1. Complete India is getting 12000 pcs Disc editions.

2. Compulsory to buy games and accessories both along with PS5. (This is only Offline and this bundle sh*t is given by Sony it seems)

3. he is getting 25 pcs and demand is more so who ever is buying all the games and accessories will be getting it.

4. Delivery Date is Feb 2nd.

Its better to book online.

3 minutes ago, vickysud01 said:

Spoke to my local retailer in Hyderabad. 

1. Complete India is getting 12000 pcs Disc editions.

2. Compulsory to buy games and accessories both along with PS5. (This is only Offline and this bundle sh*t is given by Sony it seems)

3. he is getting 25 pcs and demand is more so who ever is buying all the games and accessories will be getting it.

4. Delivery Date is Feb 2nd.

Its better to book online.

I don't think he knows exactly how many total India is getting.

Also yes stay away from this offline chaps. 

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

I don't think he knows exactly how many total India is getting.

Also yes stay away from this offline chaps. 

Ya he himself is telling to book online, offline bundles are given by sony and we are not getting any margins on MRP. Regarding Digital edition it will be only Online when ever its available.