The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, rock2702 said:

Amazon weren't delievering to your pincode in the morning but now they are?I am asking because I have tried ordering from amazon everytime it comes in stock and I get the message that it's not deliverable to my address.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

same was happening with me since morning. But it worked out this time. Keep trying. 

1 minute ago, HarishProGamer said:

Exactly! The same logic was given by them when I called them about pre-ordered mobile rerouting to different address.

Still, What Reliance Digital did is disgusting! This is a slap on a face who ordered and gave priority to them against the usual FK/AZ. This is the time they should win hearts instead followed the same path as the XSX!  Shame on them. :ranting:

To all folks those who couldn't order till now, Please don't worry... Just keep an eye on this thread and put a tracker on AZ/FK, I am sure in coming days you will get one as Amazon is getting new stocks.

I really hope so :( What RD did is so unprofessional. Really hope I get one as soon as possible.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Exactly! The same logic was given by them when I called them about pre-ordered mobile rerouting to different address.

Still, What Reliance Digital did is disgusting! This is a slap on a face who ordered and gave priority to them against the usual FK/AZ. This is the time they should win hearts instead followed the same path as the XSX!  Shame on them. :ranting:

To all folks those who couldn't order till now, Please don't worry... Just keep an eye on this thread and put a tracker on AZ/FK, I am sure in coming days you will get one as Amazon is getting new stocks.

Plan B is anyone in Bangalore have FK order they can change address and your Amazon given to Bangalore guy, A bit of a fuss but should be last resort...

same was happening with me since morning. But it worked out this time. Keep trying. 
That's comforting to know.Hopefully my orders goes through next time it comes back in stock,fingers crossed.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

not rerouting Amazon.. Get the Amazon yourself and hand it over to the guy in your city or he collects.. His FK order we re-route..

This is complex but if anyone with Flipkart order would like to help out in this it would be great. You could reroute your Flipkart order to me and collect Amazon Order in Mumbai from @HundredProofSam  (if Sam is okay with it that is). Otherwise, will wait :)  

7 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

It has to be same pin code to reroute Amazon order.

Bollocks, I have done this before for a different city. Maybe it's specifically for this.

But this kinda puts an obstacle in our rerouting plans, gotta be inside same city and nearby. Or you gotta collect from the original buyer.

Just now, kunjanp said:

Bollocks, I have done this before for a different city. Maybe it's specifically for this.

But this kinda puts an obstacle in our rerouting plans, gotta be inside same city and nearby. Or you gotta collect from the original buyer.

They've started doing this for high value products I think, because of some kinda scam that people had created.

26 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Yeah I did that. They said that the product allocation is based on location so they can't reroute. Which kind of makes sense because when I tried to order from Amazon earlier today, they weren't delivering to my pin code.

This sounds a lot like PS4 allocations during launch, first batch was for metros and major cities, then subsequent stock was available for other cities as well.

4 minutes ago, yatin509 said:

This is complex but if anyone with Flipkart order would like to help out in this it would be great. You could reroute your Flipkart order to me and collect Amazon Order in Mumbai from @HundredProofSam  (if Sam is okay with it that is). Otherwise, will wait :)  

Are you in blr? Someone in the bangalore buyers thread has one to give to someone else.

1 minute ago, kunjanp said:

100 more subs in last 30 mins on TG, it's gonna get more difficult. Maybe zyada jaldi public kardia. Today has been intriguing, didn't think this would happen.

Yeah, when I made it, I thought maybe 50-60 people would join it :fear:

1 minute ago, Shantz said:

Yeah, when I made it, I thought maybe 50-60 people would join it :fear:

And the weird part is I made it public before I even ordered my own lol. I don't know why I did that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, Shantz said:

And the weird part is I made it public before I even ordered my own lol. I don't know why I did that.

Make one for FK too if its possible but not really sure they will restock as frequent as Amazon does!

Also now that your bot is all over twitter - expect more people including scalpers to join it :D 

Just now, Shantz said:

Because the world demanded balance.

I know for a fact that a couple of guys from my college scalped today, one is from Google only. And you were the savior for many.

• Like 1