The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, djdgr8 said:

If buy day 1, play and sell immediately it's not even that bad of proposition.

yeah Indian used game market is a little different that way, value of preowned drops very slowly, not the case in other places. 

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

3500rs for P5 and 3500rs for P5R.

Control UE is the best deal for $40 and usually goes cheaper than that.

Control UE free for PS+ users is even better

33 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

I bought the following 

Digital

The Witcher

Bioshock Collection 

Sniper Elite 4

Soma

Thief 

Physical 

The last of us part 2 - Special Edition

Far Cry 5

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition

Wolfenstein 2

Assassins Creed origins

Metro Redux

Metal Gear Solid - The Phantom pain

Ghost of tsushima

Red Dead Redemption 2

and of course the entire PS plus collection, which I actually had a friend activate for me even before I got the PS5. This was before the bans and everything so didnt know we werent allowed to do that:)
I hardly get time to play (which is why i missed the entire last gen) So I am guessing this stuff plus the monthly games will keep me set for at least a 3-4 years, possibly even longer LOL !

Damn. I have a similar list.

But I would go the cheaper route and buy PS Plus :P . Would play ps plus collection + ps plus monthly games first. Maybe more of the games in the list would come as part of monthly free games as I finish the collection games. Some of the games might also receive PS5 remastered version too so that would be an added bonus too.

If nothing happens  - then I'll get pre-owned copies of them but I am assuming PS plus collection would keep me busy for months:D 

55 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

I bought the following 

Digital

The Witcher

Bioshock Collection 

Sniper Elite 4

Soma

Thief 

Physical 

The last of us part 2 - Special Edition

Far Cry 5

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition

Wolfenstein 2

Assassins Creed origins

Metro Redux

Metal Gear Solid - The Phantom pain

Ghost of tsushima

Red Dead Redemption 2

and of course the entire PS plus collection, which I actually had a friend activate for me even before I got the PS5. This was before the bans and everything so didnt know we werent allowed to do that:)
I hardly get time to play (which is why i missed the entire last gen) So I am guessing this stuff plus the monthly games will keep me set for at least a 3-4 years, possibly even longer LOL !

Damn that's some collection! 

Also, here's the link for the pre-order list (Page 653 of this thread):  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, funjabi said:

Damn. I have a similar list.

But I would go the cheaper route and buy PS Plus :P . Would play ps plus collection + ps plus monthly games first. Maybe more of the games in the list would come as part of monthly free games as I finish the collection games. Some of the games might also receive PS5 remastered version too so that would be an added bonus too.

If nothing happens  - then I'll get pre-owned copies of them but I am assuming PS plus collection would keep me busy for months:D 

yeah well I bought most of these used. Except the last of us 2 special edition which i got dirt cheap from amazon, might keep it too, its quite an iconic game. Most of the stuff I bought was because either its a marquee game that i dont expect will come to PS plus collection anytime soon, or if i found them at a pretty cheap price. All the digital purchases were during sales, so again... dirt cheap. inner baniya in me cant help himself :)

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Lol I'm not calling my retailer till 31st Jan. Bc don't want ideas coming to their mind regarding games and accessories.

Worst case scenario if i get pushed into buying a game at pickup, will get Demon's souls:mellow:

its so f**ked up that they would do that.

Just now, Soultrader92 said:

Is this about a restock? or will they deliver your order in march>

Not restock. They took full payment for preobooking in Jan. I was informed first week of feb, max second week availability. They filled now. I'm assuming they have oversold the online orders and offline preorders with Sony centres will be shafted to next batch.

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Not restock. They took full payment for preobooking in Jan. I was informed first week of feb, max second week availability. They filled now. I'm assuming they have oversold the online orders and offline preorders with Sony centres will be shafted to next batch.

So basically 50k atak Gaye?