The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

This is probably accurate. I don't think they've shipped to anyone in the south from what I can tell, and karooo is probably the only one from Mumbai who got lucky. That said, I have no clue why they didn't just send these out to their regional fulfillment hubs, or even just ship them at once from NCR if that's where they all are. Makes me wonder if they're with Amazon at all, or with a third party logistics company Sony partnered with, and who's drip feeding stock or something.

This makes total sense.

Especially when the PS5 media remote etc have an availability date of 9th Feb. If stocks are to be expected soon, the same might ring true for the PS5 too.

On the flip side:

1. Spider-Man 2 and Bluepoint's acquisition by Sony are going to get greenlit purely based on early sales from India

2. New 5k game price point is validated thanks to the demand on launch

Edited by Crhysis

3 minutes ago, Crhysis said:

On the flip side:

1. Spider-Man 2 and Bluepoint's acquisition by Sony are going to get greenlit purely based on early sales from India

Lol what bro. Spiderman is a 10 million sales franchise. India is irrelevant.

41 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Yeah, that's what is confusing to me. Either this is a coincidence or there is something fishy going on here. I have been a patient bear so far and will continue to do so till the end date. No way am I going through these shenanigans to push it through. 

Same here, if i end up not getting the console so be it....I'm not spending another 5k to get a game that i won't be playing. New low from Amazon to act like greedy vendors.

8 minutes ago, Crhysis said:

On the flip side:

You missed the "/s" there :bigyellowgrin:

Just now, blitzkreiig said:

Same here, if i end up not getting the console so be it....I'm not spending another 5k to get a game that i won't be playing. New low from Amazon to act like greedy vendors.

You can return the game.

1 minute ago, Aloy said:

Considering my luck, it's more likely that I'll get a copy of Demon's Souls on Saturday while my PS5 will still be a hostage to amazon

If both the game and PS5 status changes together you are good. Btw I am hearing they may have fixed this bug.

• Like 1