The Playstation 5 thread

2 hours ago, blitzkreiig said:

Update - I decided to be patient and cancelled the extra DS, the tracking went from Preparing to Not yet to Preparing again and now to Shipping today....I guess all the inventory needed was a push.

Thanks man, all members please do this, I ordered MM and cancelled it after 30 minutes, voila PS5 is dispatching now and PSlip generated.:dance:

Edited by Gaurav

7 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Thanks man, all members please do this, I ordered MM and cancelled it after 30 minutes, voila PS5 is dispatching now and PSlip generated.:dance:

Doesn't matter, mine changed to Dispatching now too, i have not ordered or cancelled anything extra.

Just now, AtheK said:

Doesn't matter, mine changed to Dispatching now too, i have not ordered or cancelled anything extra.

Monday mil jayaga if its Bhiwandi...Mine showed shipped yesterday but still sitting in Haryana warehouse :rofl: and I swear don't order anything extra it will come by Thursday so 2 more days waiting max..

42 minutes ago, Aloy said:

The disc drive is kinda noisy while installing the game..is this normal?

Mine also spins like there's no tomorrow. On karte hi pehle dar lagta hai. :puspa:

Tabhi @Jigsaw ne 2-4 khareede hai. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, Modern_Ubermensch said:

Flipkart trying to convince lads to cancel their orders,  ?? Seriously how low can you droop. 

Something is up for sure,  enough with this drip feeding charade 

Wait, what's this about? I thought Flipkart shipped all their orders by now!

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Monday mil jayaga if its Bhiwandi...Mine showed shipped yesterday but still sitting in Haryana warehouse :rofl: and I swear don't order anything extra it will come by Thursday so 2 more days waiting max..

Aa jayega jab aana hai, mere pass to koi game bhi nahin hai :P

Or i will just play Gears of war Hivebuster DLC on it on 4K, Oh Wait....

Edited by AtheK

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Will the sound quality of quantum 600 be better than bt nc 4.5 ? I might just jump the gun if so. I prefer gaming with headphones as I get time to play only at night.

The console does not output audio to bt headphones. Only 2.4Ghz

1 hour ago, Modern_Ubermensch said:

Flipkart trying to convince lads to cancel their orders,  ?? Seriously how low can you droop. 

Something is up for sure,  enough with this drip feeding charade 

whose is this happening to ? If from IVG its your mistake of not being listened to me and @quixote_1989 ka detailed Gyan 

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Mine also spins like there's no tomorrow. On karte hi pehle dar lagta hai. :puspa:

Tabhi @Jigsaw ne 2-4 khareede hai. 

Mine's silent AF. If i put my ear next to it, all i can hear is Amanda Cerny moaning :exoticdance:

youtube dog GIF by Internet Famous

• Haha 2