STRAY

Heaven Angel

9 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

How the hell am I supposed to do the Can't Catch Me trophy? Tried zigzag, running straight, etc, but always got caught. :wallbash:

I got it in my second try, be quick and try zig zagging when those zurks try to jump on you. Easy avoid. 

5 hours ago, Gavara Tarun said:

Got the platinum! Wonderful game, with great visuals, music and lore. I need more games like this

A question - other than the speed run which I know needs a new game slot from start to finish, for the other trophies can I just do chapter select ? Specially the one where I have to collect all the memories or scratch in every chapter or does it have to be in sequence chapter wise from start to finish ?

2 minutes ago, SuperT said:

A question - other than the speed run which I know needs a new game slot from start to finish, for the other trophies can I just do chapter select ? Specially the one where I have to collect all the memories or scratch in every chapter or does it have to be in sequence chapter wise from start to finish ?

Yes, you can. 

Only the speed run needs a new save slot to be selected. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2022 at 10:28 PM, LordSpymaster said:

How the hell am I supposed to do the Can't Catch Me trophy? Tried zigzag, running straight, etc, but always got caught. :wallbash:

Indeed..  took a while but pattern is same.. so even if u get caught play the whole thing so can keep getting better ..