Forza Horizon 5

Assassins Creed

8 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Not crying or bitching, just asking Zodak since he specifically said Gamepass ftw on editions point as if it takes care of all the editions. So much salt on a simple question though lolol

Everyone knows what you actually meant ?  don’t be so coy..

Edited by hsk_colossus

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Lol no, only free ka Chandan base edition. Although I hope the ultimate edition doesn't cost something stupid like 7-8k on steam, otherwise GP ftw.

I thought you told me last time premium editions show up later ? But looks like even this is going like MFS where different editions are being sold at Launch.. Most FH peeps in my list grab the extra edition in sales 

For me Honestly haven't even explored 30% of FH4, so base version is more than enough to play for years and online, If they fix a quick online match then nothing like it... 

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

I thought you told me last time premium editions show up later ? But looks like even this is going like MFS where different editions are being sold at Launch.. Most FH peeps in my list grab the extra edition in sales 

For me Honestly haven't even explored 30% of FH4, so base version is more than enough to play for years and online, If they fix a quick online match then nothing like it... 

Show up on GP? No it's always base edition. For me the best parts about FH has been in the expansions where they take completely different route, so instead of grabbing them separately, this time I'll take the premium edition (pending launch price).

Just now, CarbonCore said:

Show up on GP? No it's always base edition. For me the best parts about FH has been in the expansions where they take completely different route, so instead of grabbing them separately, this time I'll take the premium edition (pending launch price).

premium is going to cost a gazillion rupees based on past MS pricing ?

7 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Show up on GP? No it's always base edition.

For me the best parts about FH has been in the expansions where they take completely different route, so instead of grabbing them separately, this time I'll take the premium edition (pending launch price).

Lol no, I meant for "purchase", Here:

On 7/23/2021 at 7:42 PM, CarbonCore said:

It is physical price, and its not surprising either considering Xbox first party disks cost 5.5k. This is the second bump in price.

Forza does not chop finished game into bits and sell them separately "at launch". The Ultimate edition content is released over the years as they're developed. Here the actual full game is hidden behind 8k paywall.

and yeah they are definitely going to cost a bomb at Launch, remember FH4 priced ridiculously on Steam when it launched after years..

Edited by Assassins Creed

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Lol no, I meant for "purchase", Here:

I meant the DLC for Forza is not ready at launch unlike MFS which basically sold you completed game in bits and pieces. Forza guys develop it over the period of months and years so it's not scummy to charge people extra for extra content.

6 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

:ko: At Launch? No way, Unless they are doing regional pricing :punk:

It was always 2.5k and 1.3k for base.

21 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Everyone knows what you actually meant ?  don’t be so coy..

What did i mean? I asked him something? Thats all. Unlike you and others, I don't go around posting random things and comments for fanboy wars

10 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

pot calling the kettle black :rofl:

Sigh.. 

You are right, i am a fanboy. I post nonsense and get banned for it. I then make fake accounts and spout same nonsense from that. You are right.. 

Edited by Sach4life
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

What did i mean? I asked him something? Thats all. Unlike you and others, I don't go around posting random things and comments for fanboy wars

lmao ?… 

Have some regard for your name atleast… sach 4 life… 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Sigh.. 

You are right, i am a fanboy. I post nonsense and get banned for it. I then make fake accounts and spout same nonsense from that. You are right.. 

& contradict your own self with the new account 

In Exodus thread 0verlord was worried that he has a big a*s TV & sits up close & personal so even the minute of detail is important over performance 

But Panopticon in DoomE thread wasn’t bothered about these details as he thinks no one notices far away pixels 

Obviously you won’t find any evidence of all that shitposting (form multiple accounts)coz it was removed by a good ol mod instead of taking or let any other admin/mod take any action 

• Haha 2