~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

I've spoiler tagged it already, you are able to see the hidden contents ? That's strange ....
Yeah man it shows uo in full on tapatalk.. i will edit my post..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

Why do you guys use Tapatalk? The IVG mobile site is perfectly fine.

Exactly the newest web version is pretty great. Tapatalk looks like a Hospital Version of Forums.

51 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Yeah. That's the only problem I've faced. But I'd still use tapatalk for its ease of use and notifications.

The mobile version too shows all notifications whenever you are quoted, tagged , your post liked or you recieve a pm. The new mobile IVG site is very snappy and convenient to use.

If you're talking about whatsapp like updates when you are not browsing, well then yeah that's a tradeoff between notifications and spoilers.

What's sad is that we do get disney XD in India but it has garbage programming.  Just browsed through the schedule for XD on tatasky. 

The same is the case for Disney channel, cartoon network (we don't even get the HD version yet). All sucky programming. 

And then companies complain about illegal streaming sites. Where are we supposed to watch these cartoons if they are not aired on the channel they are supposed to air? :doh:

Edited by Playstationdude

Watching "Stranger" on Netflix (Also called Secret Forest, I believe). It's a Korean Show. It's epic. Highly recommended to watch it. Posting a trailer from youtube here, since I am unable to find the Netflix trailer on YT

You have to watch it with subs, since the language is Korean, but it's highly worth it. It's up on Netflix (at least in India).

P.S.: Sub in the YT trailer posted above and on Netflix is a little different; I personally feel Netflix sub is better. But the show itself is amazing.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 1

Done with 'InsideEdge'.  The final plot twist can be seen miles away, but still, its a very well made series with excellent narration and decent acting throughout.  The guy who played vayu raghavan really nailed the role.  Also, I think this is the first time I saw such high production values for a TV show.  9/10 (extra points for being Indian :D)

What's sad is that we do get disney XD in India but it has garbage programming.  Just browsed through the schedule for XD on tatasky. 
The same is the case for Disney channel, cartoon network (we don't even get the HD version yet). All sucky programming. 
And then companies complain about illegal streaming sites. Where are we supposed to watch these cartoons if they are not aired on the channel they are supposed to air? :doh:

There's this channel called Toonami which I discovered recently while my cousin was watching.They have all the good stuff from Batman animated series, Superman to Dexter. Classic Cartoon Network was the best though. It had BTAS,60s Spider-Man cartoon, JLA and X-Men.

19 minutes ago, Star Lord said:

There's this channel called Toonami which I discovered recently while my cousin was watching.They have all the good stuff from Batman animated series, Superman to Dexter. Classic Cartoon Network was the best though. It had BTAS,60s Spider-Man cartoon, JLA and X-Men.

Toonami was a programming block on cartoon network (before it became 'CN' )