~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Man, if I have to watch Doctor who, from which season/dr who do i start ?

BBC developed the new series in 2005 geared towards fresh viewers. While it occasionally refers to the past and is a continuation rather than a reboot, no prior experience is necessary to watch it from then.

If you go by this, then currently they have completed 7 seasons to watch (with Christmas special episodes in between). You'll be starting with the Ninth doctor, played by Christopher Ecclestone.

Boardwalk Empire delivered! Large body count, but unlike last time its characters you know and care about it. Tragic and magestic end, almost a series finale.

Good to see someone who follows Boardwalk Empire. I think this season finale was the best season finale of the series, even better than season 2 finale. Almost near perfect and could have been a series finale as you mentioned. But I guess next season could be the final season. I just hope it's not. Will start watching Mob City to quench my thirst for retro/mafia based series.

Edited by santanu18

Started Arrow. First two eps are hilariously bad. After that it's better. Plot is interesting. Really liking Diggle. The love interest and the best friend are painfully boring though.

Gets better after 5-6 episodes. Ending was good. S2 is surprisingly better than S1, specially with the introduction of Barry Allen !

Started Arrow. First two eps are hilariously bad. After that it's better. Plot is interesting. Really liking Diggle. The love interest and the best friend are painfully boring though.

It gets much better as the story progresses.

Arrow is a badass and Felicity is :fap:

Missed 2 weeks, damm.

Supernatural - episode 8 was funny. That church scene and at house. Episode 9 - wtf happened. they killed KEVIN and Dean is alone now.

Like how Originals is heading. Back to ground zero with Klaus getting back. Hmm, wonder how it'll be next week and later.

TVD - oh dear! I miss vampires where they used to kill and feed instead of dating emo chicks and college. Getting meh every week.

Arrow is getting better. Enjoyed the Barry Allen (future Flash) pilot.

It gets much better as the story progresses.

Arrow is a badass and Felicity is :fap:

True and :cheers: for Felicity!

Going to check on Blacklist last 2 episodes. Hope it gets better.

(reading all meh comments lately).

Edited by Heaven Angel