Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

My Cousin Vinny and Go are my mind-cleanser movies

I have watched each of them about 100 times.

Another mind-cleanser movie I would've watched at least a 50 times would be Rock n Rolla, but recently that got aptly replaced by the Gentlemen.

4 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Listen to what Tucker said, he hasn't made any assumption by his own, he has simply put together all info given out by US govt.

And listen to wisest lady in the whole United States:

Edited by Right
  • Like 2

Gender fluidity disappears when sh*t hits the fan:

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraine-how-a-transgender-man-escaped-russias-invasion-2022-3

Transgender woman who identified as a man wore girly clothing to escape Ukraine as 18-60 aged males weren't allowed to leave.

------------------------------------------------------

*Born as a biological female*

"I am a man by gender because it's a social construct, I identify as man"

*War starts*

*Men are forced to fight*

"I am a woman now. Kthxbye"

Edited by Big Boss
  • Haha 5

51 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Are you telling me that people are not able to find 1-2 hours a day to unwind. Find it hard to believe. 

For people with family/kids... not that hard to believe.

Edited by quixote_1989

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Can't disagree. :(

You should always have time for what you like or you will be frustrated with life and sometimes you should do things which you may not like but others enjoy for their happiness. 

Indian middle class are foodies n cinema lovers, everyone on sunday goes out either to eat or movies or whatever is there in your city. Psuedo intellectuals like the article writer is an idiot whos friend circle maybe limited to 2 people only looks like. 

Stupid article. Dismissed completely. 

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Can't disagree. :(

Fully agree with everything apart from the fact it's just us Indians who have a limited worldwide view . Majority of the people in the west have the same attitude when it comes to politics and people from other cultures as such .

They don't grow as people nor read books or expand their circles etc . Their view is limited too . Their only source of world knowledge is prime time tv news - can be either Fox news or CNN depending on their ideals in US . 

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Are you telling me that people are not able to find 1-2 hours a day to unwind. Find it hard to believe. 

It's true for a bulk of those in mid 30's with families n kids (myself included) . It's very hard to find time to unwind . All my friends/relatives near my age with families n kids complain about the same thing. 

And yes most have a limited worldview of things in general or politics and live in their own small world . 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, hope said:

Indian middle class are foodies n cinema lovers, everyone on sunday goes out either to eat or movies or whatever is there in your city. Psuedo intellectuals like the article writer is an idiot whos friend circle maybe limited to 2 people only looks like. 

Stupid article. Dismissed completely. 

Yeah that's what Indians do in general - they don't go out for hikes/have a recreational hobby / meet people with different views/experiences . 

Hence their views remains the same and are mostly influenced by what they watch on primetime TV - which only.shows what political parties controlling those channels want you to believe. 

Only stupid part of the article is that this exists everywhere (limited world view) and not just in India . 

6 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Yeah that's what Indians do in general - they don't go out for hikes/have a recreational hobby / meet people with different views/experiences . 

Hence their views remains the same and are mostly influenced by what they watch on primetime TV - which only.shows what political parties controlling those channels want you to believe. 

Only stupid part of the article is that this exists everywhere (limited world view) and not just in India . 

You missed whatever its in your city bro :) We are the most social people on earth i believe with so many different views on everything. Its the west that is depressed and isolated.

Cites rhea chakroborty example :rofl: No one took it seriously apart from just a news. An average middle class family doesnt give a flying f**k what a news channel or an actor says. 

As for cinema influence, yes its there but where its not tell me? Everywhere people are influenced by Cinema and artists. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Idk why you should restrict hobbies to being only outdoor. If I get free time, I'd probably go for a drink, watch a movie ro play video games. 

These are all West or Psuedo Intellectual thoughts bro. Applies only to a minuscule circle.