The Android Thread

pArth

A little bit. what do you want?

This, Sire, I faithfully quote

Hmm I need to articulate this, but essentially looking for a couple of profiles:

1. Night mode - between 11 and 7 - switch off sound, gps, wifi, data. Switch data on for five minutes every one hour and check for emails, through wifi first if available. Reset all settings at 7 am.

2. If phone is not connected to a known wifi network for 5 minutes, switch off wifi. Switch it on every one hour to check.

Any way I can make profiles based on where I am?

Hmm I need to articulate this, but essentially looking for a couple of profiles:

1. Night mode - between 11 and 7 - switch off sound, gps, wifi, data. Switch data on for five minutes every one hour and check for emails, through wifi first if available. Reset all settings at 7 am.

2. If phone is not connected to a known wifi network for 5 minutes, switch off wifi. Switch it on every one hour to check.

These are pretty simple. Just look up basic docs. if you are not clear, then I can make the profiles over the weekend and send to your for importing.

Many ways. Check up location made easy or something in tasker docs. Choose what suits you best.

Candy Crush Saga - the munchkin will love it. And the usual Angry Birds - kids love that too. Forget having your own game.

Sorry got busy with E3.

http://tasker.wikidot.com/step-throughs

go thro that, or else i'll make it today and share the steps with you.