Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

1 hour ago, SuperT said:
3 hours ago, rushaboswal said:
*Apply CLIQ10 and sbi cc on tatacliq if you already had wishlisted psn wallet to get 19% discount*
Offer live just bought this . Got 4500 for 3645. Make sure to add the 4500 topup to wishlist and then to cart. Mobile app only

I guess this offer is if it was wishlisted already. Tried doing this but no luck.

No i wishlisted it and then moved it to cart. Worked for me

On 7/14/2021 at 8:17 PM, Vamos said:

I guess because their main account is US. 

Switching to a diff account can be difficult because you have to leave behind all your trophies, save data, etc. 

Not necessary. My primary is a UK account. Use an indian account for plus because it's wayyy cheaper. Everything is purchased on the Indian account and played on the UK account 

2 hours ago, SuperT said:
4 hours ago, rushaboswal said:
*Apply CLIQ10 and sbi cc on tatacliq if you already had wishlisted psn wallet to get 19% discount*
Offer live just bought this . Got 4500 for 3645. Make sure to add the 4500 topup to wishlist and then to cart. Mobile app only

I guess this offer is if it was wishlisted already. Tried doing this but no luck.

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

No i wishlisted it and then moved it to cart. Worked for me

Not working unfortunately. 

16 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Guess they fixed it then. Multiple people used this. Will post again when there is a offer.

Actually this was supposed to work for people who had wishlisted items before midnight, I guess they did not realize it was working for people adding to the wishlist today and as soon as they realized they fixed it.

On 7/14/2021 at 8:52 PM, Root said:

Oh man! Hope it goes on sale again.

They were available for 18.8k (after discount) on FlipKart on 14th July. I bought mine at that time. If you have HDFC card, you can still buy them at 19k. Else, wait for Oct sale this is when you will get good deals.

2 hours ago, achilles said:

If there’s no immediate need, wait for September. This one is about 2 years old. 

New Airpods are expected to come sometime next year (2022).

Edited by TheMonark

3 hours ago, TheMonark said:

They were available for 18.8k (after discount) on FlipKart on 14th July. I bought mine at that time. If you have HDFC card, you can still buy them at 19k. Else, wait for Oct sale this is when you will get good deals.

New Airpods are expected to come sometime next year (2022).

19k looks like a good deal too. Whats the lowest its gone to?

5 minutes ago, Root said:

Any idea about red controller?

I am checking everyday. It hasn't gone live since it went oos on 12th. Stock should be plenty during Prime day sale as I don't see any Global shortage of DS5