What games are you currently playing?

Just now, kkapoorr said:

I kept it at Fidelity, I thi k they turn down the graphics on performance RT on comparison with fidelity. Or am I understanding it wrong?

Fidelity gets you crisp RT but at the cost of just 30fps. Please go performance RT (60fps magic) . If you don't like it, I promise Sar Mundwa loonga. Any legal objections if I redact on my promise @kunjanp will handle. 

Fidelity gets you crisp RT but at the cost of just 30fps. Please go performance RT (60fps magic) . If you don't like it, I promise Sar Mundwa loonga. Any legal objections if I redact on my promise [mention=11704]kunjanp[/mention] will handle. 

I had tried PRT first but then tried Fidelity and never looked back [emoji18]

Also, please share sarr mundwana video asap.

5 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Take finasteride. That's the only good solution at the moment. Combined with minoxidil.

Finasteride requires doctor consultation and monitoring. Just look at the side effects and you will know why.

Nothing can promise the results and the duration of a hair transplant.

Fortunately at my age and health, I haven't had to deal with baldness but it sometimes props up in the family so I am all prepared.

8 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Fidelity gets you crisp RT but at the cost of just 30fps. Please go performance RT (60fps magic) . If you don't like it, I promise Sar Mundwa loonga. Any legal objections if I redact on my promise @kunjanp will handle. 

Sar pe baal hone chahiye mundva ne keliye.

Just now, kunjanp said:

Finasteride requires doctor consultation and monitoring. Just look at the side effects and you will know why.

Nothing can promise the results and the duration of a hair transplant.

Fortunately at my age and health, I haven't had to deal with baldness but it sometimes props up in the family so I am all prepared.

The side effects occur in less than 2% of users. Main thing is you have to discontinue usage if planning a baby. But yeah, its better to take it post doctor's consultation

3 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

The side effects occur in less than 2% of users. Main thing is you have to discontinue usage if planning a baby. But yeah, its better to take it post doctor's consultation

Yes, 2% but then again I have seen 3 of my friends take it and report some side effect. So won't ever advise it.

Edit: Also any of these won't work if you are already bald. Has to be started while they are still there.

Edited by kunjanp

2 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

I played its demo on switch and really liked it. Might buy the game in a sale later on. 

Play on PS4/PS5 if you can. Switch version runs at 30 fps, and will become unplayable in later stages. 

60 fps helps a lot with some combat specially in stages where angle is fixed. 

I bought on switch, then demoed on PS5, and bought on PS5 again. 

Playing this for the past 2 days. It's really joyful !