Sony saved thousands of passwords in a folder named 'Password'

TRMNTR

Sony Pictures Entertainment saved thousands of company passwords in a file directory entitled 'Password', it has emerged, after hackers published a new trove of leaked documents online. In what is turning out to be one of the most embarrassing corporate hacks in history, it appears that the leaked files include the Social Security numbers of 47,000 employees and actors, including Sylvester Stallone, Judd Apatow and Rebel Wilson. They also include a file directory entitled 'Password', which includes 139 Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, zip files, and PDFs containing thousands of passwords to Sony Pictures internal computers, social media accounts, and web services accounts. Most of the files are labelled in plain text and without password protection. One file uncovered by BuzzFeed included hundreds of clearly-labelled Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter usernames and passwords for major motion picture social accounts.

Source: Telegraph.co.uk

A folder by the name of 'Password' -- OMFG! :rofl: :rofl:

Also, no encryption whatsoever! :O

Wow those slides are terrible. I was making better slides than those in my school/junior college days. They deserve to go down if such terrible people are working for them. Not only are the slides terribly made, the content itself is horrible.

Just f**king look at this :rofl:

xurkrguf4zuqhkxa8bzr.png

Fan girls and females?

lg2ftpsv8bg59bx11zlg.png

Food and man living in harmony? :rofl:

Hideous slides.

Though its a different industry and I think those who read these slides don't really care about their neatnesss.

And they are simply pre-cursor to meetings for discussions.

Reminds me that episode of Entourage when every agent shows ugly slides to Vince

Archived