Streaming Services thread

Aftrunner

Console doesn't have any apps that I mentioned. Anyways I don't need any stick. Tried mirroring screen from my phone and it works fine.

I was asking adity..

But youtube is usually there, and xbone has quite a bit of apps, way more then ps i guess. Not sure how many are any good to u.

Guys any way to watch Amazon Prime on TV using either PS4 or Chromecast.

Have been trying to no avail.

I watch on ps4 all the time.

What error are you getting? If app not available, create US PSN account and download the app from there.

This happened to me a very long time ago. Apparently it got something to do with dual display. Could you try with firefox after disconnecting one of your displays?

I tried reaching out to amazon rep and she helped me out doing something at her end. This happened when I was abroad and with US primevideo. Not sure whether Indian one works the same. Common factor is that I was also using dual display.

Thanks! But if that does turn out to be the real problem, is there no solution to have them both running simultaneously?

Thanks! But if that does turn out to be the real problem, is there no solution to have them both running simultaneously?

During the time I faced the issue, I did try out a lot of supposed solutions found online but none worked out for me. I left prime for a while and went for netflix which never had any of these issues. But right now in India, i am using dual displays(laptop extended to a 27" monitor) and never faced this issue. So I really don't know what exactly caused the problem. I would suggest to check with Amazon reps but I do not know how their prime service is here in India.

I think even Indian psn has the app, I use xbone though.

little help needed here, i downloaded the prime app from US store on my XBOX ONE bcoz app not avab on Indian store. I switched bk my region to India but, the content in the app is still from USA which is nt playable bcoz of region restriction. How do I get Indian content in the app?

little help needed here, i downloaded the prime app from US store on my XBOX ONE bcoz app not avab on Indian store. I switched bk my region to India but, the content in the app is still from USA which is nt playable bcoz of region restriction. How do I get Indian content in the app?

I got the same problem, so left it installed, then I checked after couple of days, it was displaying Indian content. Not sure how.

Spartacus's seasons are up on Netflix. I was planning on re-watching the whole show, so this is perfect. :)

Tried Unotelly and it gets the US library, but does not play. Netflix is really strong on cracking down these DNS routing.

• 2 months later...

It is still too expensive IMO. 

They arent gonna find many takers when Amazon Prime is 500 for a year and includes waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more Indian content than Netflix does. The middle plan needs to go down to 300 Per month at the most.