Jump to content
Tyler

Destiny 2

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, MGG said:

if true, this will be biggest mistake in terms of sale. I am expecting $60 digital or physical with All dlc up until now plus forsaken with level boost included.

if they charge for boost, mods will just delete the reddit page and that will be the end of this franchise. just kidding

 

2

 

They will do that near winter or next summer and also announce new Destiny game. bbh6Lje.gif

 

But for now, you are forced to buy the shitty expansions in order to play the Forsaken expansion. The annual pass costs additional $35. 

 

Basically, they are fixing the game now but you will have to pay $40 for that and some content. 

 

The Destiny sheep community is mindboggling with their defence. Apparently, they are fine with the pricing. $60 + $35 + $40 + $35 for full game and there are MTx too. $170 for the total fail experience. bbh6Lje.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MGG said:

if true, this will be biggest mistake in terms of sale. I am expecting $60 digital or physical with All dlc up until now plus forsaken with level boost included.

if they charge for boost, mods will just delete the reddit page and that will be the end of this franchise. just kidding

 

2

 

They will do that near winter or next summer and also announce new Destiny game. bbh6Lje.gif

 

But for now, you are forced to buy the shitty expansions in order to play the Forsaken expansion. The annual pass costs additional $35. 

 

Basically, they are fixing the game now but you will have to pay $40 for that and some content. 

 

The Destiny sheep community is mindboggling with their defence. Apparently, they are fine with the pricing. $60 + $35 + $40 + $35 for full game and there are MTx too. $170 for the total fail experience. bbh6Lje.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
They will do that near winter or next summer and also announce new Destiny game. bbh6Lje.gif
 
But for now, you are forced to buy the shitty expansions in order to play the Forsaken expansion. The annual pass costs additional $35. 
 
Basically, they are fixing the game now but you will have to pay $40 for that and some content. 
 
The Destiny sheep community is mindboggling with their defence. Apparently, they are fine with the pricing. $60 + $35 + $40 + $35 for full game and there are MTx too. $170 for the total fail experience. bbh6Lje.gif



said it before and it will keep writing If Bungie needs to go this road, either make it f2p or subscription mode.

learn from Epic


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

 

They will do that near winter or next summer and also announce new Destiny game. bbh6Lje.gif

 

But for now, you are forced to buy the shitty expansions in order to play the Forsaken expansion. The annual pass costs additional $35. 

 

Basically, they are fixing the game now but you will have to pay $40 for that and some content. 

 

The Destiny sheep community is mindboggling with their defence. Apparently, they are fine with the pricing. $60 + $35 + $40 + $35 for full game and there are MTx too. $170 for the total fail experience. bbh6Lje.gif

You weren't ready to believe me when I said you need to pay 200 dollars to play the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Basically, they are fixing the game now but you will have to pay $40 for that and some content. 

 

 

I know we're piling on here and Bungievision deserves it like every other publisher with shitty practices (without fanboy bias), but the fixes and all the QoL changes are free. They tried to paywall couple of hard modes and got shitstormed last time before backpedaling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites





Nope. Annual pass contains the next 3 Dlc's after the Forsaken expansion.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

u are wrong my friend.. those were not dlcs those were just content drops.. you are saying bungie is giving you next 3 dlcs for just 30$ more.? lollll

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sobbii said:

u are wrong my friend.. those were not dlcs those were just content drops.. you are saying bungie is giving you next 3 dlcs for just 30$ more.? lollll

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
 

I am getting a feeling that

Base DLC - reef map and some portion of raid

Remaining DLCs - rest of the raid

 

all of a sudden they are not going to shower lot of content on us. They need "we are listening.." excuse to sell D3 as well.

Edited by Django_3101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so, Bungie has taken its hands off Destiny 2.

Link



The new story is being developed by High Moon Studios in conjunction with Bungie, which Activision is pitching as an entry point for new players, as well. Newcomers and veterans alike will be able to explore The Dreaming City as endgame content, which houses tough bosses and is the first area designed for endgame players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
u are wrong my friend.. those were not dlcs those were just content drops.. you are saying bungie is giving you next 3 dlcs for just 30$ more.? lollll

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Nope. DMG did confirm that we won't have to pay for the Dlc's that follow. So the content drops are nothing but Dlc's, barring the story missions.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Django_3101 said:

so, Bungie has taken its hands off Destiny 2.

Link

 

Most of the Bungie team is already moved on to D3 in January while the live team is left behind to unf**k D2. And Activision is scraping studios from the bottom of its barrel to help the live team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Clenched_Balls said:

Nope. DMG did confirm that we won't have to pay for the Dlc's that follow. So the content drops are nothing but Dlc's, barring the story missions.

2

 

Except you are paying for all of the content in the 'Annual Pass'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't Destiny 1 have same DLC model as it is now. So why are people complaining that they have to pay again? Though Destiny redeemed itself (somewhat) with TTK. I don't know if destiny 2 is redeemable. 

Edited by Agent 47

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Agent 47 said:

Didn't Destiny 1 have same DLC model as it is now. So why are people complaining that they have to pay again? Though Destiny redeemed itself (somewhat) with TTK. I don't know if destiny 2 is redeemable. 

Destiny 1 was quite scummy as well. 

People were quite angry even then. But now the anger is amplified because they dumped everything good about D1. 

People didn't mind the first time because it was a new game and it improved so much with Taken King. 

Releasing a half assed game and then fixing it only works the first time. You can't expect people to give you a pat on the back if you intentionally release a half baked game and withhold all the content until the season pass runs out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Didn't Destiny 1 have same DLC model as it is now. So why are people complaining that they have to pay again? Though Destiny redeemed itself (somewhat) with TTK. I don't know if destiny 2 is redeemable. 

 

TTK didn't have additional season pass, neither did it require you to have owned previous DLCs. People expected Bungie to be lenient with new expansion pricing given the shitshow but they actually went in the opposite direction. Its mind blowing that year 2 D2 is almost twice as expensive as year 2 D1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
TTK didn't have additional season pass, neither did it require you to have owned previous DLCs. People expected Bungie to be lenient with new expansion pricing given the shitshow but they actually went in the opposite direction. Its mind blowing that year 2 D2 is almost twice as expensive as year 2 D1.
some are hugely mistaken and they think annual pass is like season pass for forthcoming expansions..
its not its more like pass for dlcs set in the expansion namely forsaken.. what a sh*t show...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...