Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

Combat gets so good once you max out your sh*t. It sucks end game is so sh*t. Why its so hard to get end game right in these type of games? 
If i remember correctly they nerfed xp gain because people were leveling up too fast.

Sent from my KB2001 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Man they screwed PC and Xbox customers big time.  No wonder game dead on both platforms.

f**k SE and Marvel for screwing players on other platform. 

Destiny did same sh*t with strikes and no one liked that sh*t. Destiny 2 fixed that by releasing all content on all platforms and game is healthy and active on all platforms. 

Crystal Dynamics confirmed this is a hero event and hence it would not be treated as a major operations DLC like the other post-launch hero DLCs. Not a big loss for me. I am content with the Spidey we got from Insomniac games. ;) 

I finally finished leveling Ms. Marvel and Thor is now at level 40 with PL130. I'm researching on what gear and stats should I be focusing on for the God of Thunder.  Also, here the resources/gear rework being explained by the Devs in the November 30th patch:

https://avengers.square-enix-games.com/en-us/news/gear-resources-rework-blog

9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Man they screwed PC and Xbox customers big time.  No wonder game dead on both platforms.

f**k SE and Marvel for screwing players on other platform. 

Destiny did same sh*t with strikes and no one liked that sh*t. Destiny 2 fixed that by releasing all content on all platforms and game is healthy and active on all platforms. 

Dude they screwed everyone. Its not like ps4/5 players are going to enjoy killing the same enemies/robots with different hero :roflroll:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

In other news, finally got an excellent kick-a*s Thor build that works very well for me. Going to hammer away till I get some exotics. 

I got all exotics gear for Widow. I do Hero Gauntlets and Mega Hives and Omega Raid. Guranteed drops. 

4 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I got all exotics gear for Widow. I do Hero Gauntlets and Mega Hives and Omega Raid. Guranteed drops. 

Are exotics worth it or are they just marginally better than Legendary?

2 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Are exotics worth it or are they just marginally better than Legendary?

Legendary good enough but exotics got better stats and one unique ability on them.

One exotic item drop massive debuff on them and they die very fast. Widow is glass cannon, she deals insane dmg but dies also fast if u not careful.

I killed Taskmaster in 60 seconds on Challenge 4. Activated my artifact,  then cloak which give crit chance boost for group and Widow,  then Widow bite boosted by crit chance again and it also debuff enemies plus all exotic gear ability then Surge which got boosted by one of the exotic gear. Boss got melted

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Thanks 1

Got Cap to max hero level and PL143. The shortage of Polychoron is a pain to grind to get the major artifacts upgraded. Just wish they had streamlined the drop rate of this resource like they did with everything else that could be obtained. Got lucky with a ranged exotic gear during the priority mission and landed one which deals pym particle damage with power attacks and also boosts the shield range finisher attacks by 25%. Keep shrinking everyone all day now. :D

I'm thinking of leveling up Hulk next. Cap turned out to be much stronger than I expected. He's a beast when it comes to both melee and ranged combat. It sucks that his world traversal is shafted. Hulk is probably the same I guess. :( 

8 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Got Cap to max hero level and PL143. The shortage of Polychoron is a pain to grind to get the major artifacts upgraded. Just wish they had streamlined the drop rate of this resource like they did with everything else that could be obtained. Got lucky with a ranged exotic gear during the priority mission and landed one which deals pym particle damage with power attacks and also boosts the shield range finisher attacks by 25%. Keep shrinking everyone all day now. :D

I'm thinking of leveling up Hulk next. Cap turned out to be much stronger than I expected. He's a beast when it comes to both melee and ranged combat. It sucks that his world traversal is shafted. Hulk is probably the same I guess. :( 

Don't level all to max you try hard lol