Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

10 minutes ago, AnK said:

It’s not really the next gen patch that’s f**king things 

it’s the game’s launch window patch

Most games which had an unlocked framerate gets a patch at launch to lock it at 30 

So if any game has an unlocked framerate even with all the latest PS4 patches installed I doubt the PS5 patch in particular will change anything 

Next gen patch might increase graphical settings and mess up the 60 fps lock. The current game has an option to run at unlocked framerate at 1080p. If next gen patch tries to lock everything behind 4K, then it might not run at locked 60 FPS. Lets see what they add in next gen patch.

40 minutes ago, AnK said:

Without a shadow of a doubt,Sony has been acting like complete dicks with regards to BC 

How difficult it really is to add a patch that specifically unlocks the Framerate on PS5 

f**kers couldn’t get around their head even in Bloodborne Pro’s case till date :doh: 

It's just specifically Bloodborne that gets the Shaft. Ghost of Tsushima and Days Gone just dropped 4k 60 patches without any chest thumping unlike xbox. 

Marvel's Avengers Hasn't Recouped Its Development Costs Yet

Marvel's Avengers sales have been lower than expected, and the game hasn't yet recouped its development costs, leading to an estimated ¥7 billion (approximately $67 million USD) operating loss in Square Enix's HD Games segment during the last financial quarter.

"Sales of Marvel’s Avengers were lower than we had expected and unable to completely offset the amortization of the game’s development costs."

What a colossal failure. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

I'm pretty sure there are monkeys making decisions for this game

11 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Ah the Anthem route of "we'll make the grind even harder so players will stay for longer".

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJkNyntlhG_oaFVwI_x03

11 hours ago, Snake said:

I'm pretty sure there are monkeys making decisions for this game

8 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

RIP

3 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Fixed.

So glad that this forum existed and i cancelled my pre-order. what a dumpster fire. Hope gotham knights dont go this route.

3 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

So glad that this forum existed and i cancelled my pre-order. what a dumpster fire. Hope gotham knights dont go this route.

They were saying they wanted to explore this route. That's when i started losing interest in Gotham Knights.

• Sad 1