Marvel’s Avengers

Heaven Angel

47 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

You can use the xbox game bar's performance widget to display the FPS. You need to fiddle around with it a bit though.

@WhiteWolf

Yes very easy and if you are playing on the controller just tap the Home button and it brings up the Xbox Game bar if installed and you can sticky the FPS counter.. the Nvidia one also is pretty neat install GeForce Experience, it takes care of drivers too 

• Like 1

Playing the game, just for the sake of it.

Apart from the A day intro, not connecting much with the game....feels like a chore playing the game. Currently, unlocked the HARM room and looking out for Tony Stark.

The fight with Abomination was also meh!

Edited by Animus

36 minutes ago, Animus said:

Playing the game, just for the sake of it.

Apart from the A day intro, not connecting much with the game....feels like a chore playing the game. Currently, unlocked the HARM room and looking out for Tony Stark.

The fight with Abomination was also meh!

Totally agree ,at the same point in the story myself. 

Ok so its only 70gb on pc but if you install textures pack in its around 120gb. 

SX its 142gb and PS5 95gb with HD textures and both versions look identical. Idk what's going with SX game sizes. MS needs to provide better compression tools to devs lol.

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 3 weeks later...

Story campaign is really good. I actually liking it more than new Spiderman story campaigns. 

I really enjoying it. I might get some skins as well :P

MS needs to acquire CD if Perfect Dark. I don't care how but CD must be free from SE. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

It’s an action packed roller coaster ride of 10 or so hours 

Obviously can’t compare it to other meaty games but is good for what it is.

Not worth more than $20 though. 
Good that it was given on subscription on all platforms. 

On 10/20/2021 at 4:30 PM, AnK said:

It’s an action packed roller coaster ride of 10 or so hours 

Obviously can’t compare it to other meaty games but is good for what it is.

Not worth more than $20 though. 
Good that it was given on subscription on all platforms. 

Which 10 hour sp game costs 20 bucks these days? This game had some set pieces which can give Spiderman a run for its money. 

I still stand by what I've been saying since it launched-: They needed another 5 hours of good SP content and it would have sold really well.

22 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Which 10 hour sp game costs 20 bucks these days? This game had some set pieces which can give Spiderman a run for its money. 

I still stand by what I've been saying since it launched-: They needed another 5 hours of good SP content and it would have sold really well.

The whole progression system was designed around GaaS. 

in those 10 hours you had barely scratched any surface of character progression & rpg level unlock tree.

Those 10 hours were just a shell of a game & fan service moments. 
obviously the production value is through the roof & a $20 game can’t afford that. 

That is the reason it bombed,ppl wanted & were only interested in those 10 hours but didn’t want to spend $60 for a failed overall package.  

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

On 10/21/2021 at 7:11 PM, AnK said:

I played the main story 

didn’t bother with DLC’s as it was not worth continuing. 

DLCs are good.

Im playing Wakanda one. So far its  good. 

Iron man easily the shittiest hero in the game, not at all fun to play. Rest are good.

• 2 weeks later...