Jump to content

Marvel’s Avengers


Heaven Angel
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Is this game even worth 120+ gb? 

If you are an Avengers fan then it is totally worth playing once…..specially when it’s part of PSnow or GP

Edited by AnK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

ah congrats! 

I was not planning to get it but got a really good deal on Victus 16 Ryzen 5800H with RTX 3060 6gb with 16gb ram, Nvme SSD n all. I was like f**k it,i will not get deal this good again.

 

Then i got a PS5. Im set for nextgen gaming.

 

 

Edited by WhiteWolf
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

I was not planning to get it but got a really good deal on Victus 16 Ryzen 5800H with RTX 3060 6gb with 16gb ram, Nvme SSD n all. I was like f**k it,i will not get deal this good again.

 

Then i got a PS5. Im set for nextgen gaming.

 

 

Without XSX you're not complete yet. 

I'm shocked that you got PS5 rather than XSX first. Now don't say because you got PC. I've seen you debate with me that how PC isn't as good and effective as XBOX. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Without XSX you're not complete yet. 

I'm shocked that you got PS5 rather than XSX first. Now don't say because you got PC. I've seen you debate with me that how PC isn't as good and effective as XBOX. 

Hahaha 

 

SX stock issues pissed me off. PS5 was easily available. When SX easily available for mrp maybe then.

And giving shock and doing unexpected iz my style :devil:

Edited by WhiteWolf
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Hahaha 

 

SX stock issues pissed me off. PS5 was easily available. When SX easily available for mrp maybe then.

And giving shock and doing unexpected iz my style :devil:

 

So Zodka are you saying that you are the green camp's version of radicaldude?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WhatsInTheName said:

what framerate you getting?

Was not running any fps counter in background but game feels really smooth. No drops even during intense scenes. I feel no drops even when spinning camera really fast.

 

How you activate fps counter in game pass games?  I don't want to run in 3rd party app in background just to see fps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Was not running any fps counter in background but game feels really smooth. No drops even during intense scenes. I feel no drops even when spinning camera really fast.

 

How you activate fps counter in game pass games?  I don't want to run in 3rd party app in background just to see fps.

Have this very same question. Runs super smooth on 1440p on 3070ti. Not sure what FPS I am getting 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

 

So Zodka are you saying that you are the green camp's version of radicaldude?

 He dont play games, he just defends Sony.  Ask which Sony exclusive he completed recently, he will dodge the question with some dumb gif.

 

And you should be the last person to make fun of someone being  fanboy. You make fun of game pass and also sh*t on Xbox and then cry about why this game not on PC games pass lol.

Ask@triggr happy ss he knows lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

 He dont play games, he just defends Sony.  Ask which Sony exclusive he completed recently, he will dodge the question with some dumb gif.

 

And you should be the last person to make fun of someone being  fanboy. You make fun of game pass and also sh*t on Xbox and then cry about why this game not on PC games pass lol.

Ask@triggr happy ss he knows lol.

 

stop tagging trigger like he's your bf lol :P

Or is he :naughty: ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Without XSX you're not complete yet

I'm shocked that you got PS5 rather than XSX first. Now don't say because you got PC. I've seen you debate with me that how PC isn't as good and effective as XBOX. 

 

THIS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

How you activate fps counter in game pass games?  I don't want to run in 3rd party app in background just to see fps.

 

You can use the xbox game bar's performance widget to display the FPS. You need to fiddle around with it a bit though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...