Jump to content

Elden Ring


Engineer
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Holy f**kballs! How epic was the Rykard boss fight? :O

Easy as f**k with the serpent spear, but man does it look f**king biblical! 

He's one sadistic demigods in game. Seen his sword? And the way he talks. He's weak AF and devs made him like that intentionally. 

 

The arena we fight him looks so good. Hellish vibe. Also, visit his area after sometime. Especially if you're doing Tanith and Knight Bernahl's quests.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Seen his sword?

 

Saw it in the cutscene and it was pretty sick!

Yet to go to the Roundtable Hold to check his remembrance.

 

6 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

The arena we fight him looks so good. Hellish vibe. Also, visit his area after sometime. Especially if you're doing Tanith and Knight Bernahl's quests.

 

Yeah, I was putting off fighting Rykard because of these quests. Tanith's quest especially had some pretty awesome rewards.

And I think I'm done with Zoraya's quest too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

New patch installed.

Dunno what it does

Mighty Starscourge Radahn nerf :wallbash::cry:

 

Major items included in the latest update

・Fixed a bug that sometime prevented players from advancing NPC Nepheli Loux’s questline

・Fixed a bug that causes the playable character to die when trying to descend from a spot near Bestial Sanctum

・Fixed a bug that prevented Ash of War, Endure from taking effect

・Fixed a bug in multiplayer that allowed players to teleport others to incorrect map coordinates

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think I finally completed whole Limgrave and Weeping peninsula. Here’s the list of bosses I beat till now. Liurnia next 

 

LIMGRAVE:

Soldier of Godrick

*Tree Sentinal

*Margit

Bloodhound Knight Darriwil

Demi-Human Chiefs

Beastman of Farum Azula

Burial Tree Watchdog

Stonedigger Troll

Grave Warden Duelist

Bloody Finger Nerijus

Patches

Guardian Golem

Black Knife Assassin

Recusant Henricus

Mad Pumpkin Head

Night's Cavalry x2

Flying Dragon Agheel

Tibia Mariner

Anastasia, Tarnished-Eater

Crucible Knight x2

Ulcerated Tree Spirit x2

Grafted Scion

Godrick The Grafted

Deathbird 

Bell Bearing Hunter

 

WEEPING PENINSULA:

Burial Tree Watchdog + Imps

Runebear

Erdtree Avatar

Cemetary Shade

Scaly Misbegotten

Ancient Hero Of Zamor

Miranda The Bliahted Bloom

Leonine Misbegotten

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

I think I finally completed whole Limgrave and Weeping peninsula. Here’s the list of bosses I beat till now. Liurnia next 

 

LIMGRAVE:

Soldier of Godrick

*Tree Sentinal

*Margit

Bloodhound Knight Darriwil

Demi-Human Chiefs

Beastman of Farum Azula

Burial Tree Watchdog

Stonedigger Troll

Grave Warden Duelist

Bloody Finger Nerijus

Patches

Guardian Golem

Black Knife Assassin

Recusant Henricus

Mad Pumpkin Head

Night's Cavalry x2

Flying Dragon Agheel

Tibia Mariner

Anastasia, Tarnished-Eater

Crucible Knight x2

Ulcerated Tree Spirit x2

Grafted Scion

Godrick The Grafted

Deathbird 

Bell Bearing Hunter

 

WEEPING PENINSULA:

Burial Tree Watchdog + Imps

Runebear

Erdtree Avatar

Cemetary Shade

Scaly Misbegotten

Ancient Hero Of Zamor

Miranda The Bliahted Bloom

Leonine Misbegotten

 

Yup same. I may have not beat all of these, doing best I can without using any guide.

 

I am wondering wheather to go to Liurnia or Siofra river.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did you guys do the Great Jar Knight quest in Caelid. It's a match of 3 PvP which pits you against real invaders (If you're online) and you have to do it successfully in 1 run. It's in front of the giant jar in Caelid (in front of the castle) that has to be accessed from the Siofra river. It's fun.

 

Also @Mr.Copyright© and  @ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ PS+ is working now. You should check. I was able to go online last night.

Edited by roun90
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, roun90 said:

Did you guys do the Great Jar Knight quest in Caelid. It's a match of 3 PvP which pits you against real invaders (If you're online) and you have to do it successfully in 1 run. It's in front of the giant jar in Caelid (in front of the castle) that has to be accessed from the Siofra river. It's fun.

 

Yeah, that was fun even though it took me a while to beat all three of them. Nice reward too.

Also, they're just NPC invaders, not real players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, dante77 said:

Elden Beast is beating my a*s for a day now :(

 

The bosses before were so easy. The first elden lord was big ATNC. Beat him first time, hardly use any flask. He looked most bad a*s with lion on his back though. Amazing! 

 

Spoiler

Respec. I respecced from dual katana to pure INT sorcerer to beat it. Elden beast is harder for melee classes because it keeps moving away from you and its ranged attacks are a pain to dodge. If you can do damage from range, that boss is piece of cake. Beat it on my 2nd try as a sorcerer.

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...