Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 & 2

Mysteryman

Finally managed to give some time to this game. Completed the SP campaign on hardened. And man what an amazing campaign! Short but ultimate FPS experience. Just loved the sound. Would definitely have multiple playthroughs.

Started with the MP now. A lot late to the party :fear: . The enemies in spec ops just don't stop spawning...lol..It's so tough without communicating. Need friends, please add me if anyone is still playing this game, My id  - DeathProwl.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, StormShadow said:

Finally managed to give some time to this game. Completed the SP campaign on hardened. And man what an amazing campaign! Short but ultimate FPS experience. Just loved the sound. Would definitely have multiple playthroughs.

Started with the MP now. A lot late to the party :fear: . The enemies in spec ops just don't stop spawning...lol..It's so tough without communicating. Need friends, please add me if anyone is still playing this game, My id  - DeathProwl.

Cheers.

Could play with you but PS Plus

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been watching some people stream it. It looks pretty awful to be honest. Like a poor persons PUBG. 

Will install it and give it a go, it is free after all. But I dont see myself (or friends) ditching Apex for this. 

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Its already out. No MP, no Spec-Ops, just campaign for $20.

Also one month exclusive to PS4. The bots are beyond tilted on twitter  :rofl: 

48.48 GB just for a 4-5 hr campaign is ridiculous. Activision is sure terrible at optimization. 

Shadow drop taking advantage of the working from home situation. (Less workload these days)

10 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

MW and MW2 has fantastic campaign and still holds up very well. 

1 month delay is fine. Xbox/MS used to pull this shite last gen. Now SONY/PS4 taking their shots. 

Ya but it was for few multiplayer maps not campaign. 

Only reason you supporting this coz you own ps4 now and can play on ps4 now. I own it too but i am against this practice. I was against locking multiplayer maps as well during 360 gen. Make it full exclusive but 30 days or 1 year exclusivity sucks. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

GTA IV: The Lost and Damned [14 months]
GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony [6 months]
Skyrim – Dawnguard [8 months] Bethesda promised Xbox DLC for Skyrim before PS3 even got a damn patch!
Skyrim – Hearthfire [5 months]
Skyrim – Dragonborn [3 months]

And FIFA Legends for years spanning multiple games. 

And Tomb Raider, PUBG, Evolve DLC, The Division expansions, Phantasy Star Online, DMC 5 demo, Ashen. Dead Rising 4 etc.

Yeah..."few multiplayer" and not "campaign".

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 & 2