Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

20 hours ago, dante77 said:

Great! Gonna look epic on my TV when it comes out! 

which TV men :wOOtjumpy: :panic:

20 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Finally watched the new Transformers. Not gonna lie, enjoyed it. It's better than Bay's Transformers (thankfully he's only a producer for this movie). 

There are some human Autobot interactions which are quite well done, and I really liked the beasts. Different setting in the jungle adds to the atmosphere. 

This movie will likely push me watch the cartoons and read the comics. 

MAH MAHN!!! this movie should be, specifically enjoyed on a huge a%% screen, i chose imax3d, and i always watch these blockbuster flicks on big screen (like - transformers, avatar, batman, avengers, gotg etc) preferably which has more clarity (both audio and video)

On 6/12/2023 at 5:38 PM, rushab oswal said:

Boring, slow and plot hole filled . Wait for the flash . 

yeah so what men? u just have to turn off your brain and enjoy the movie, u want to scratch brains watch movies like inceptions, this is a typical summer blockbuster movie, went in with group, enjoyed the f outta it, crowd was dead tho :/ (only few TF fans)

• Like 1

On 6/14/2023 at 1:14 AM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Finally watched the new Transformers. Not gonna lie, enjoyed it. It's better than Bay's Transformers (thankfully he's only a producer for this movie). 

There are some human Autobot interactions which are quite well done, and I really liked the beasts. Different setting in the jungle adds to the atmosphere. 

This movie will likely push me watch the cartoons and read the comics. 

I would still rate the first transformers movie as the best one. 

Linkin park:hi2:

• Like 2

Flashpoint holy sh*t what a movie. First 20 minutes will blow you away.

The surprise appearances are totally unexpected. Not ever imagined them in wildest of my dreams. Powers of Flash are shown in never seen before special effects. 

21 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Flashpoint holy sh*t what a movie. First 20 minutes will blow you away.

The surprise appearances are totally unexpected. Not ever imagined them in wildest of my dreams. Powers of Flash are shown in never seen before special effects. 

Is it ok for 5-6 year old ? 

13 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Is it ok for 5-6 year old ? 

Ya. Cuss words are all censored. Violence is also okay. No nudity or awkward scenes except one which he/she will probably laugh it off 

Edited by Big Boss
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

At Flash. Halfway now. Probably the best DC movie so far. Holy sh*t some of the moments are so cool !  

The first 20 minutes are full Paisa vasool.

8 minutes ago, 202croc said:

Saw Flash today. It's a very good movie. Definitely far better than recent movies of DC & miles better than Marvel. Some unexpected cameos!

Recommending a theater watch.

Ya since this doesn't follow the shitty mcu formula it's a fun watch.

2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

first 20 minutes are full Paisa vasool.

I missed the first 5 mins. Got in just before Flash was trying to save all those you know who. 

Really cool shots though. Comic book style. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

Loved the movie, was planning to go watch IMAX, but then saw big boss post and INOX is across the road so just went for the next show. 

Got a private screening as there were just 7-8 people in the hall, some moments would have got amazing hooting in a full house, though the few of us were true fans and did actually did our bit of hooting.

one of the best movies DC has made and probably in top three superhero movies of all time, planning to go for a repeat watch with my kid in IMAX next week, movie had me glued to the screen till the end, wish DC did more of these. Also what big boss said first 20 minutes are bonkers and ya doctor that scene is such a joy.

a must watch and highly recommended a solid 9/10 from me.

Edited by AtheK
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I missed the first 5 mins. Got in just before Flash was trying to save all those you know who. 

Really cool shots though. Comic book style. 

The way they have shown the powers in detail is superb. Also initial scene of Flash reaching there is quite good. Never done before in so many episodes and cartoons.

44 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Loved the movie, was planning to go watch IMAX, but then saw big boss post and INOX is across the road so just went for the next show. 

Got a private screening as there were just 7-8 people in the hall, some moments would have got amazing hooting in a full house, though the few of us were true fans and did actually did our bit of hooting.

one of the best movies DC has made and probably in top three superhero movies of all time, planning to go for a repeat watch with my kid in IMAX next week, movie had me glued to the screen till the end, wish DC did more of these. Also what big boss said first 20 minutes are bonkers and ya doctor that scene is such a joy.

a must watch and highly recommended a solid 9/10 from me.

Go to IMAX. The cheering and hooting was bonkers at every cameo. 

22 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Wtf all of you went on a Thursday :fear:

Big Boss' post forced me to go. Lol. Impromptu plan.