The Playstation 5 thread

Got a used copy of GOT, Bouyyy this game just blows the visuals out of mind, the eye candy visuals is pure orgasm.. please do yourself a favor by not playing this game on PS4 if you plan to buy a PS5 and HDR display is a must..

As for the game itself I am hooked, no BS like AC open world games, with this and Miles I don’t think I will touch Series X until MEDIUM drops :fear1:

Goosebumps LIT during this sequence:

Full 4K 60 FPS Glory:

Edited by Assassins Creed

9 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Got a used copy of GOT, Bouyyy this game just blows the visuals out of mind, the eye candy visuals is pure orgasm.. please do yourself a favor by not playing this game on PS4 if you plan to buy a PS5 and HDR display is a must..

As for the game itself I am hooked, no BS like AC open world games, with this and Miles I don’t think I will touch Series X until MEDIUM drops :fear1:

Best opening/title drop of the Year.

22 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I just played it on base PS4 ?

27 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Seriously. GoT looks and plays soooooo freakin awesome. I’m in two minds now whether to have a rerun on this or spidey boy with my year end vacay starting Monday. :ranting:

32 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

It looks amazing on base PS4. This ain't Cyberpunk :lol: 

Yes but it is next level on PS5. I played GOT on PS4 Pro and still i was impressed with how good it looked on PS5. Draw distance is better, proper 4K and constant 60 FPS. It was like GOT was made for PS5. One other game which looked seriously good on PS5 is Days Gone. You guys need to check it out. Devs have done wonders to that game with multiple updates. 

• Like 2

Just now, ZooZoo said:

Yes but it is next level on PS5. I played GOT on PS4 Pro and still i was impressed with how good it looked on PS5. Draw distance is better, proper 4K and constant 60 FPS. It was like GOT was made for PS5. One other game which looked seriously good on PS5 is Days Gone. You guys need to check it out. Devs have done wonders to that game with multiple updates. 

So true. The crispness, HDR and sheer gameplay is raised to a remaster edition on the 5. Absolutely worth a repeat run even if one has played it on the earlier gen. :majesty:

Sucker Punch > Cyber Paunch

4 minutes ago, adity said:

GoT is open world perfection. Scuker Punch deserves a lot of recognition. The game is way above in terms of quality compared to any other game they put out till now. 

Replaying Infamous SS again and it looks so damn good even today, this is a 6 years old game.

Those neon and smoke powers in OLED are pure awesomeness.

Edited by quixote_1989

12 minutes ago, adity said:

Looks good yes but story and gameplay are nowhere near GOTY material. 7/10 for me. 

Bought it at launch and played the hell out of it (for lack of content) at the time. But yeah looks is one thing, the gameplay was nowhere near GOTY material and it showed. 

53 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

@Assassins Creed Tried MM or Spidey Remastered yet?

Spidey RM looks and plays  jaw-breaking drop dead phenom stuff. 

Don’t have RM.. MM Yes, Brilliant stuff there too but GOT being a current gen game looking like next gen so good was mind blowing.. I don’t know what I will go through when I play Demon Souls, will get in Q1 next year..