The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Deathloop has PS genetics. Quality single player campaign. 

Xbox studios can't even think of such innovative ideas. They rely heavily on multiplayer. 

Biggest example is Arkane itself. Arkane with sony has created a single player masterpiece. 

Arkane under  Microsoft is creating a squad based MP/looter shooter (the market is flooded with such titles). Something which suits their rental service. 

Hence this clearly isn't an Xbox studios title. Maybe technically yes, but not genetically. 

( Reminds me of the movie 3idiots where the guy, buys his engineering degree. Spencer might push extremely hard to get all the credits for this game, but all of us know the reality). 

stephen-colbert-face-palm.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Deathloop has PS genetics. Quality single player campaign. 

Xbox studios can't even think of such innovative ideas. They rely heavily on multiplayer. 

Biggest example is Arkane itself. Arkane with sony has created a single player masterpiece. 

Arkane under  Microsoft is creating a squad based MP/looter shooter (the market is flooded with such titles). Something which suits their rental service. 

Hence this clearly isn't an Xbox studios title. Maybe technically yes, but not genetically. 

( Reminds me of the movie 3idiots where the guy, buys his engineering degree. Spencer might push extremely hard to get all the credits for this game, but all of us know the reality). 

Yup they made redfall in 6 months  ?

Edited by triggr happy ss

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

I thought the ratings were fishy because even after getting near perfect scores, meta is under 90. 

Maybe critics biased towards Xbox (like Tom's hardware) bashed the game heavily. Not sure. 

Arey tum kis ki side ho bhai? :ko:

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

I thought the ratings were fishy because even after getting near perfect scores, meta is under 90. 

Maybe critics biased towards Xbox (like Tom's hardware) bashed the game heavily. Not sure. 

bangers after bangers ??

keep it up dude 

24 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Screenshot_20210914-094725.jpg?width=534

This is the fourth time they sent this invitation since launch. Stop teasing :lol: 

Even I’m on UK account 

so any hope of Indian accounts getting such emails in the future would leave us out of it 

I still have a good 6 months before I upgrade though 

hope it’s easy to procure at MRP by then 

37 minutes ago, AnK said:

Even I’m on UK account 

so any hope of Indian accounts getting such emails in the future would leave us out of it 

I still have a good 6 months before I upgrade though 

hope it’s easy to procure at MRP by then 

Nope, the reservation thing is strictly US.

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Even I’m on UK account 

Its for purchase on direct.playstation.com only..  our Indian broken version of that is shopSC :rofl:

1 hour ago, AnK said:

I know it won’t make it here but I thought just in case :fear: 

How much time are the experts predicting for the chip shortages to sort out 

I don’t wona pay a single penny more than MRP whenever I do 

https://www.gobankingrates.com/money/economy/when-will-chip-shortage-end-experts-weigh-in/

Apparently by early 2023.

Here I read that even some mobile phone launches will be delayed because of chip shortage, so it's actually got worse somehow.

Just buy it my dude whenever you can.

You can play PS4 backlog on PS5.

Plus demons souls, rift apart, returnal all the good stuff.